Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (127 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Data from the Houston Fire Department shows a 45% jump since February in the number of cardiac arrest calls that ended with paramedics declaring people dead upon their arrival at the scene.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
numbers are on the rise yet again here, around 250 cases per day now, although there are reports had we had 300/400+ a week ago, so i would say 250x3 is a realistic number

we had a good run, but then the gvt decided to ease things out, remove restrictions before the election (oh what a shocker) and more than 40k people were present on 3 football matches
Well it had to happen. You cant keep people isolated forever. Did the protests stop already?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The only people that need to worry about covid are the 10 to 12 million that would need to die for the US population to take it seriously.

That said, watching people freak out over wearing masks is a fun new pastime. Right up there with watching police knock over old people. (I’m actually serious, both crack me up):lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So is the entire left for the last month at any point its been politcally advantageous which is a stark u-turn from their policies just a few weeks ago when Covid was going to kill us all and people protesting lockdowns were nazis and terrorists.
When did I say different? :shifty:

Besides, not all of us live in a third world hellhole like you ‘muricans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)