Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (170 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just saw he casually suggested up to 240,000 may die by the Fall. The same guy who was saying that no more than 60,000 would die back in April. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

And asked Americans to pray that death toll doesn’t rise three times during the presser.

Back to those good ol’ fashioned ‘murican values of praying away disaster.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just saw he casually suggested up to 240,000 may die by the Fall. The same guy who was saying that no more than 60,000 would die back in April. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

And asked Americans to pray that death toll doesn’t rise three times during the presser.

Back to those good ol’ fashioned ‘murican values of praying away disaster.
The real questions is, what large group of people can i generalize and blame entirely for this? anti-lockdowners, college kids or the BLM protestors?

I dont know who i am if i dont know who is commiting injustices against me

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Still waiting for the wind of god here @ALC
not sure why you’re mentioning me here

- - - Updated - - -

The real questions is, what large group of people can i generalize and blame entirely for this? anti-lockdowners, college kids or the BLM protestors?

I dont know who i am if i dont know who is commiting injustices against me
try Antifa

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
aHwSyxR.png

This is fucking ridiculous.

No European countries should be letting in Americans for the rest of the year, minimum. It's not realistic but there are enough idiots already here. 500,000 people visited the county of Dorset in a single day on Wednesday just to go to the beach, some driving for hours from around the country to get there.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
aHwSyxR.png

This is fucking ridiculous.

No European countries should be letting in Americans for the rest of the year, minimum. It's not realistic but there are enough idiots already here. 500,000 people visited the county of Dorset in a single day on Wednesday just to go to the beach, some driving for hours from around the country to get there.
It is actually quite extraordinary that some 80+ percent of republicans still think Trump has done a good job dealing with coronavirus. :lol2:

We need to build a wall at our southern border, to keep ‘muricans out.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Last edited:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
https://www.ub.edu/web/ub/en/menu_eines/noticies/2020/06/042.html

that might change everything we know so far about the origin of the virus: university of barcelona's research detected the virus in wastewater samples from last march.

:shifty:
evolutionary biologist Bret Weinstein suggests that this virus is lab made. One of the main points why is because it looks like Covid-19 virus has been manipulated by gain of function to be more infectious. So it's entirely possible that this virus existed for a long time but was hard to spread because it is not well suited for human to human transmission and in 2019 he was given a lab boost.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Here we also have a big spike in new cases, it's much worse than during the peak, at the time we had lockdowns and proper cautionary measures. As soon as those gone and we opened the borders for everyone without mandatory quarantine, shit went south.

Still because of economy we don't have strict measures, everything is based on recommendations. Last night I went to hookah bar, it was packed with people just like before covid.

Also on of my colleague at work went this morning to test for covid, as they are suspecting he might be infected. The funny part is that he'll have results on Monday :D so I have to figure what to do till then, I had some contact with him, bust since he's worker in small production line everyone is in either in direct or indirect contact with each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)