Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (19 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There will be no quarantine for anyone from the European Union, the Schengen Area or the UK, arriving in France.

it's not like europe is the most affected area but they prefer to endanger the French rather than to question their religious dogma of free movement.:mad:
What does it matter? No one is leaving their own country out of fear they can't come back later. It's not as if everyone is looking for holiday in the provence right now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He needed a gun.

To go to Family Dollar.

Ok, then. This was obviously premeditated, and this unlucky security guard just happened to be the first person to refuse entry.
I read somewhere (can’t find it now) that he told a woman to put a mask on, and she spit on him instead. Then she went and brought her father with her who later shot the guard.

Apr 17, 2013
What does it matter? No one is leaving their own country out of fear they can't come back later. It's not as if everyone is looking for holiday in the provence right now.
The planes will take off again.
The problem is because of this Macron's scum, every time you go out to buy your bread you have to have a certificate, you can not go more than 100 km from home, you can not go for a walk to the beach or the mountain even if you are alone under penalty of a fine , on the other hand Brtiish, Italians, Spanishs (most deaths in Europe ) and Belgium (highest covid death rate in the world) will be able to come quietly to France and walk around without control, while some countries much less contamineted (African countries, South Korea, Australia ...) are forbidden to come in France.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
wyr32nvgyqw41.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I read somewhere (can’t find it now) that he told a woman to put a mask on, and she spit on him instead. Then she went and brought her father with her who later shot the guard.
sounds like typical entitled trash.

republicans being in power has only served to embolden these scum of society. the antivaxxers, covid hoaxers, flat earthers, science deniers etc.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
wyr32nvgyqw41.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

sounds like typical entitled trash.

republicans being in power has only served to embolden these scum of society. the antivaxxers, covid hoaxers, flat earthers, science deniers etc.
I blame it on Facebook. Republicans just tapped into this eternal fountain of stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One step closer to liberty
Our prime minister just banned assault weapons, thankfully. Absurd that anyone thinks they need to own these things. Nova Scotia was a perfect example again of why people shouldn’t possess this kind of weapon.

Some moronic asshole they interviewed was saying that this is like banning excavators and making everyone shovel by hand because excavators are “dangerous”. That right wing logic :sergio: :lol:

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Our prime minister just banned assault weapons, thankfully. Absurd that anyone thinks they need to own these things. Nova Scotia was a perfect example again of why people shouldn’t possess this kind of weapon.

Some moronic asshole they interviewed was saying that this like banning excavators and making everyone shovel by hand because excavators are “dangerous”. That right wing logic :sergio: :lol:
you will when you get attacked by 30 geese at once.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Some moronic asshole they interviewed was saying that this like banning excavators and making everyone shovel by hand because excavators are “dangerous”. That right wing logic :sergio: :lol:
My favorite story about the 2nd amendment

https://www.history.com/news/black-panthers-gun-control-nra-support-mulford-act

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Our prime minister just banned assault weapons, thankfully. Absurd that anyone thinks they need to own these things. :lol:
You don't need to own many things to begin with but it should be your right to own arms in order to defend yourself against government abuse and to prevent government's monopole on arms. I'd say owning guns is not only a civil right but also a civil duty. Russia = banned guns. China = banned guns. Nazi Germany = banned guns. North Korea = banned guns. And what are the results? Guns secure peace and murders/crime will happen regardless of bans

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You don't need to own many things to begin with but it should be your right to own arms in order to defend yourself against government abuse and to prevent government's monopole on arms. I'd say owning guns is not only a civil right but also a civil duty. Russia = banned guns. China = banned guns. Nazi Germany = banned guns. North Korea = banned guns. And what are the results? Guns secure peace and murders/crime will happen regardless of bans
I see someone's been reading 4chan again

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dumb post is dumb. Comparing totalitarian states to USA/western democracies.

All the democracies with stricter gun control than ‘Murica have vastly lower gun death rates. Canada, has over 6x less gun deaths/per capita, (2.0/100k vs 12.1/100k) and this is while stuck being their neighbour with the flow of illegal firearms coming across the border and the influence of their retarded gun culture.

To prevent government abuse and monopoly on arms? Lol. That worked back before the advent of the modern militaries that small arms equipped civilians can never hope to match and before democratic governments were the norm in the first world. Back in an era of dictatorships, kings, emperors, etc without accountability.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
good luck preventing gov't takeover as you go up against drone strikes with an AK.

I'm down with owning guns, I might even get one myself for personal protection, range shooting, hobby purposes, but I don't want an automatic assault rifle and I don't want my neighbor to have one either. That's not going to make me feel safer.

- - - Updated - - -

@Enron

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/...ist-who-sides-with-david-icke-not-bill-gates/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)