Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (250 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,082
    Why would he do it right after his speech? Very strange, but this whole situation is nothing short of surreal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    He did?

- - - Updated - - -

Make the bats and Pangolins extinct
    He went on about it a bit but I couldnt make sense of whether he was restricting it or not from his speech. But It’s on a bunch of sites now.

“These prohibitions will not only apply to the tremendous amount of trade and cargo, but various other things too as we get approval.”

Could be he misspoke I guess, and meant to say that the prohibitions against Europe will not apply to trade and cargo? :boh:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    He went on about it a bit but I couldnt make sense of whether he was restricting it or not from his speech. But It’s on a bunch of sites now.

“These prohibitions will not only apply to the tremendous amount of trade and cargo, but various other things too as we get approval.”

Could be he misspoke I guess, and meant to say that the prohibitions against Europe will not apply to trade and cargo? :boh:
    Yeah seems awfully strict, especially since he is worried more about economic side of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 239)