Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (50 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Why do I need a reason? And why would you care what I am doing with my body?

I'm not at all anti-vaccines in general and have taken plenty of vaccines before, but Corona is nothing I really feel the urge to get vaccinated against. Maybe sometime down the line if restrictions get even more ludicrous, but for now I'm fine without.

And Huffpost is crap.
I'm vaccinated with AZ and I'm supporting people that are hesitant to test the vaccines. There are censored reports discussing long term side effects and people have every reason to doubt the government institutions and especially big pharma. I would personally advise young people (under 30 years old) and women that want to have kids not to take the shot unless they have underlying health condition. The best will be if everybody could take their time and do their own research and evaluate what risk is bothering them more - the risk of Covid or the risk of an unknown vaccine that has been used by more than a billion people but 1) long term effects can be evaluated after years and 2) censorship in media of people expressing concern of the safety of the vaccines is worrisome.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
This is the beginning. 4-5 generations down the line they will be brainwashed enough to give in volunteerly and without resistance.
The first phase of this branch of the new world order that began in the 90s and is still going on, is the emasculation of males and alphas in general and gradually as generations go by there will be no challengers or opposition only bunch of feminine pussies who obey.
Here in the US the so called freedom of speech is anything but...say something they don't like and you will be persecuted by shaming movement or called a conspiracy buff or a racist or a fascist, woman hater, Nazi, etc.
One of the main goals of the feminist movement for example wasnt to empower women it was to weaken mens voices, the traditional defenders and fighters for human liberty.
It's over the NWO has won.. it's like general Patton said, one day the world will wonder if we defeated the wrong enemy.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm vaccinated with AZ and I'm supporting people that are hesitant to test the vaccines. There are censored reports discussing long term side effects and people have every reason to doubt the government institutions and especially big pharma. I would personally advise young people (under 30 years old) and women that want to have kids not to take the shot unless they have underlying health condition. The best will be if everybody could take their time and do their own research and evaluate what risk is bothering them more - the risk of Covid or the risk of an unknown vaccine that has been used by more than a billion people but 1) long term effects can be evaluated after years and 2) censorship in media of people expressing concern of the safety of the vaccines is worrisome.
yes, let a bunch of Facebook retards do their own medical research, what could possibly go wrong?

I say to ask your doctor. If they tell you it’s fine to take it, then take it

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
yes, let a bunch of Facebook retards do their own medical research, what could possibly go wrong?

I say to ask your doctor. If they tell you it’s fine to take it, then take it
Nah, I don't have facebook. I watch scientists like Bret Weinstein expressing their legit concerns on the vaccines.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This is the beginning. 4-5 generations down the line they will be brainwashed enough to give in volunteerly and without resistance.
The first phase of this branch of the new world order that began in the 90s and is still going on, is the emasculation of males and alphas in general and gradually as generations go by there will be no challengers or opposition only bunch of feminine pussies who obey.
Here in the US the so called freedom of speech is anything but...say something they don't like and you will be persecuted by shaming movement or called a conspiracy buff or a racist or a fascist, woman hater, Nazi, etc.
One of the main goals of the feminist movement for example wasnt to empower women it was to weaken mens voices, the traditional defenders and fighters for human liberty.
It's over the NWO has won.. it's like general Patton said, one day the world will wonder if we defeated the wrong enemy.
i love how people still don’t understand the difference between freedom of speech and freedom or consequences. You’re free to say what you want and people are free to take that however they want.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I don't have facebook. I watch scientists like Bret Weinstein expressing their legit concerns on the vaccines.
why don’t you ask your doctor? They’re not running a podcast that incentivizes more viewers.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
i love how people still don’t understand the difference between freedom of speech and freedom or consequences. You’re free to say what you want and people are free to take that however they want.

- - - Updated - - -

why don’t you ask your doctor? They’re not running a podcast that incentivizes more viewers.
My GP is antivaxx. I vaccinated myself despite her. :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Censored reports discussing long terms side effects that the same people say we can’t have knowledge of for many years?

Sounds legit. :lol2:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Censored reports discussing long terms side effects that the same people say we can’t have knowledge of for many years?

Sounds legit. :lol2:
It might be BS reports but I don't trust big Pharma and the government institutions too. Getting the vaccine is not a simple choice and all the censorship isn't convincing me that all is tutto bene. Personally I'm not afraid taking the vax and would take a booster shot without much problem. Time will tell if I made the right bet with vaccinating myself.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bret Weinstein the guy who hyped Ivermectin based on an Egyptian study that had to be retracted because the study both fabricated data and copied press releases for the drug as his intro to the study?

Look, I think there should be real discussion about any harmful side effects of these vaccines, and real studies to determine the actual efficacy of treatments instead of nonsensical media promoting or dismissing based on political viewpoints, but right now, all the data we have points to serious side effects from these vaccines being incredibly rare, and that most of these miracle cure treatments that pop up one after the other on Fox News brought by a bunch of fringe doctors and scientists, are completely ineffective in treating this.

And seeing as the vaccines were developed under the Trump admin, if some proper and effective treatment appears, I doubt the Biden admin and the scientists working in it are going to suppress it, given that they would get all the credit for it (lol), as opposed to the vaccines which the Trump admin helped develop so quickly.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Pfizer profits for the last year were around 50 billion, I don't see any Trump conspiracy here. Same for Ivermectin - it's a cheap, widely tested medicine and there are 60+ reports from all around the world of it efficacy but it would postpone the emergency use of the vaccines and also it would stop the government subsidies to big Pharma for billions to develop drugs against Covid.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pfizer profits for the last year were around 50 billion, I don't see any Trump conspiracy here. Same for Ivermectin - it's a cheap, widely tested medicine and there are 60+ reports from all around the world of it efficacy but it would postpone the emergency use of the vaccines and also it would stop the government subsidies to big Pharma for billions to develop drugs against Covid.
people said the same thing about hydroxychlroquine and then trials found out it did more harm than good

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
At doses with extremely high concentrations, vastly higher than have been used in humans before, with no short or long term studies to show whether this is safe or not. It probably is safe, just like the vaccines, but it’s amusing that the same guys worried about long term side effects in one case are no longer worried about them here.

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2021-07-22/ivermectin-another-bogus-covid-treatment

https://thebulwark.com/ivermectin-shows-us-the-consequences-of-politicized-science/

Even ivermectin’s manufacturer admits there’s no conclusive evidence yet that it is effective. Until there is, it’s just a bunch of reports bordering on the anecdotal.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11,075
    100% with you on all of this.

If I wasn’t travelling later this year, might have considered waiting a little longer to get the vaccine, but that was more out of laziness and general indifference to the idea that I need to rush out and get it immediately. All the same, I was perfectly fine with getting it, and despise all the misinformation and nonsense being spread about the “dangers” and “side effects”.

If people don’t want to get it, or want to wait, fair enough. But if they’re spreading lies and propaganda about it, and causing others to refuse to get it who are very at-risk to Covid, especially this new Delta strain, at that point, they are no different than any other anti-vaxxers.
    It’s all cool until you or someone you know can’t breath anymore.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
    @ALC Where do you live?
    How about this come take a ride down sunset Blvd, see the males hanging by the strip poles in the gay club wearing only a thong visible from the street while you drive by with your boy in the passenger sit. Then keep driving and see IF you will find the same thing with women visible. You won't. Why though? It's more natural for a male child to see a female with in a bikini doing the same than it is for the said child to see a male dancing for other males. Go on, go complain, say gay or not this isn't natural for my child to see..this isn't a fucking red light district for me to keep my child away from..it's a normal part of town..go stand with 20 others with your freedom of speech and see who will listen. Nobody. The next morning your face will be on the news as the leader of a anti-gay anti LGBQT or whatever label they give. You are obstructor of the gay rights who want to see balls dangle with the window shades open.
    You have no individual rights, no matter how logical you may be, your rights are what the powers that be allow you to have. So keep smiling all the way down ignorance lane if you believe in such freedom. Any colour you like as long as it's black, that's your freedom

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    @ALC Where do you live?
    How about this come take a ride down sunset Blvd, see the males hanging by the strip poles in the gay club wearing only a thong visible from the street while you drive by with your boy in the passenger sit. Then keep driving and see IF you will find the same thing with women visible. You won't. Why though? It's more natural for a male child to see a female with in a bikini doing the same than it is for the said child to see a male dancing for other males. Go on, go complain, go stand with 20 others with your freedom of speech and see who will listen. Nobody. The next morning your face will be on the news as the leader of a anti-gay anti LGBQT or whatever label they give. You are obstructor of the gay rights who want to see balls dangle with the window shades open.
    You have no individual rights, no matter how logical you may be, your rights are what the powers that be allow you to have. So keep smiling all the way down ignorance lane if you believe in such freedom. Any colour you like as long as it's black, that's your freedom
    Wat? The things I fucking read on Tuz. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)