Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (55 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
... and Denmark has less than 1/5th the deaths/million that Sweden has. 582/million to 114/million. Seems obvious which strategy worked better for these neighbours. But some will still decide to argue it. :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

And before someone mentions sweden’s bigger population, Denmark has over 5x the population density of Sweden.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
... and Denmark has less than 1/5th the deaths/million that Sweden has. 582/million to 114/million. Seems obvious which strategy worked better for these neighbours. But some will still decide to argue it. :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

And before someone mentions sweden’s bigger population, Denmark has over 5x the population density of Sweden.
none of that matters if you examine the issue from a philosophical viewpoint

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,206
    Can someone explain to me what I'm looking at here.

- - - Updated - - -

These must be the racist Trump supporters I’ve been hearing about.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    none of that matters if you examine the issue from a philosophical viewpoint
    Health vs economy is a false choice, yo.

Can someone explain to me what I'm looking at here.

- - - Updated - - -

These must be the racist Trump supporters I’ve been hearing about.
    Religion. The opioid epidemic of the masses.

e.g.: https://abc7news.com/ca-church-reop...ancisco-catholic-covid-free-the-mass/6472228/

Some religious nut jobs are really butthurt that they aren't seen as the center of the universe as an "essential" service. I thought we were mostly past that distinction.

Now I just have to mock them. Televangelists like Billy Graham and Joel Osteen have been raking in billions of tax-free dollars over decades getting their word of God out over TV to hundreds of millions of the faithful. But yet while every event and conference and musician and theater act has figured out how to move online, San Francisco Catholics and NY orthodox Jews can't figure out how to use Zoom. :disagree:

Tell me a time period in the lifespan of earth when climate didn't change?
    Hey, you know women have been raped throughout history. So what's a few more, amirite?

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Health vs economy is a false choice, yo.

Religion. The opioid epidemic of the masses.

e.g.: https://abc7news.com/ca-church-reop...ancisco-catholic-covid-free-the-mass/6472228/

Some religious nut jobs are really butthurt that they aren't seen as the center of the universe as an "essential" service. I thought we were mostly past that distinction.

Now I just have to mock them. Televangelists like Billy Graham and Joel Osteen have been raking in billions of tax-free dollars over decades getting their word of God out over TV to hundreds of millions of the faithful. But yet while every event and conference and musician and theater act has figured out how to move online, San Francisco Catholics and NY orthodox Jews can't figure out how to use Zoom. :disagree:

Hey, you know women have been raped throughout history. So what's a few more, amirite?
    cool down with that’s reasoning because if it’s up to nutjobs like Amy Barret, women are supposed to be subservient to men

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Didn't the US decrease the number of tests?

Balkan countries getting huge (record) numbers these days.
    I think they did a while back, but test numbers are back up again to better levels.

More worrisome is that hospitalizations in the US have been climbing for the last 2.5 weeks again. Up 20% in that time period from ~28,000 to over 34,000.

Which doesn’t align with all the nonsense going around conservative circles downplaying this with: rising case numbers are all young, heathy college age kids.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Lol NBC lying through their teeth again. If it didn’t work, then why did President Trump take it when he had corona???

...oh wait

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...quine-doesn-t-help-covid-19-patients-n1242652
    But even with study after study showing it was ineffective, proper controlled double blind studies too, certain influential Tuz Trump acolytes guaranteed it worked, the studies were all flawed, all the doctors were using it to save lives, and that it was just mainstream Media lying about it, and democrat partisanship suppressing the truth about this miracle cure. What happened? :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Over 60,000 new cases today for the first time since mid-August.... but I thought Trump admin was saying this thing is totally under control... and was just gonna vanish like a miracle soon... :shifty:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)