Corned Beef (6 Viewers)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    So I woke up late today. I got done with the usual- phone calls, cigarettes (I ran out), etc. I was hungry, so I opened up the caucasian hulk standing up against the kitchen wall. At once, I remembered Jeeks and his recipe. Thank you Jeeks.

Here's the corned beef tin. I dont like opening these things.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Layce Erayce said:
    So I woke up late today. I got done with the usual- phone calls, cigarettes (I ran out), etc. I was hungry, so I opened up the caucasian hulk standing up against the kitchen wall. At once, I remembered Jeeks and his recipe. Thank you Jeeks.

The aftermath! The aftermath!

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    PS- Yes that is Jewish paraphernelia in the background.

PPS- No I am not a Jew.

PPPS- I dont know why its still out.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    The frying experience was pretty good. I sliced and diced the onion and tomato and dumped it all into the pan along with corned beef chunks. The fat off of that should suffice I figured.

It smelled great. I added an extra half of sliced tomato in there, cracked an egg on top just like he said. It looked bad but it smelled great. With a dash of salt and pepper, I put it all in a plate.

It was so good I forgot about taking pictures. I just ate. With pita. Here's whats left of it as we speak:

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    But the story's not over yet. A special someone caught a whiff of it from upstairs. Im not the only one who thinks this thing would taste great. Not much effort was put into it today morning, neither of us being morning people. But the future prospects of this meal look promising. I'll let you know how that turns out next weekend....;)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    Layce Erayce said:

Dont ask me how that menorah got there. :p

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    Stephan said:
    f-ck again you had to come up with that stupid title......delele that title.....i cant stand it!!!
    If it truly bothers you I can ask a mod to change the title. To "Corned Beef" or something. Or perhaps "Stephan is God" whichever you choose. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)