Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
40m is dybala prospect money. Tolisso is good but Lyon are just doubling the price for no reason.
Other cheaper options we could go for

Tielemans ~30m
Kovacic ~30m
Naby Keita ~25m
Goretzka (1 year left in his contract) ~15m-20m

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
40m is dybala prospect money. Tolisso is good but Lyon are just doubling the price for no reason.
Other cheaper options we could go for

Tielemans ~30m
Kovacic ~30m
Naby Keita ~25m
Goretzka (1 year left in his contract) ~15m-20m
its not for no reason, clubs are buying anything from France these days, if they had Borriello hed probably go for something like 25M. Lyon knows they can get that much easily,which is why they ask for it

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Tolisso may be one of those incredible "mercato faillures which become success" by Marotta. Every year there are players that Marotta tries to sign, the media talks about during months, only to end in a different club and fail. Marotta signs the alledged 2nd option and succeeds.

And some of them are not necessarily smoke screens, Marotta actually admits to having tried to sign the guy. But he lies so much we don't really know lol (see Bentancur's 50% clause - Marotta straight up lied)

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
I prefer Kovacic over Tolisso... they both have potential but I think Kovacic is better, his direct running will give us something we currently don't have.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Tolisso is tailored for the Khedira role in 4-2-3-1. A real physical presence with high attacking and defensive work rate. I wouldn't miss out on him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Zidane must have had his reasons to play Asensio and Lucas V. instead of Morata and Kovacic. Time to raid the duo?
Sign me up for Kovacic. Wanted him forever.
I would raid those 2 tbh. Great players and morata in particular is tried and tested. Always have liked kovacic, but last year he wanted to stay. Lets hope he already understood he will go nowhere there. The same with morata.

And is not all their fault they have been benched. Real madrid has so much talent on midfield that is really difficult to get some space there to play.

Theres a reason of why great players in the past have chosen to just ask for a transfer. That doesnt mean they are bad, but because real madrid is simply too stuffed

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
would Morata be a starter here? i imagine he would prefer to go to Chelsea or United over us, especially since he seems to love the EPL for some reason

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
would Morata be a starter here? i imagine he would prefer to go to Chelsea or United over us, especially since he seems to love the EPL for some reason
He loves our group so if we give him 6-7M he will sign here. but can't see Marotta shelling out 60-70 mil for him... would be great on our left side but kind of a waste I think.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He loves our group so if we give him 6-7M he will sign here. but can't see Marotta shelling out 60-70 mil for him... would be great on our left side but kind of a waste I think.
I dont think he would be a starter here, but i would bring him mainly to rotate with mandz in games that we need a shift in attack. Also for the future, since mandz physical game will most likely drop exponentially in the coming years and would need some games to rest.

His price is the main isuue imo

Jun 6, 2015
Kovacic isn't going to leave Madrid. They see him as the eventual heir to Modric and there is absolutely no signs of him wanting out.

Tolisso is realistic although I think Lyon's president said that they'll only sell him if they don't make the CL for next season. Goretzka is probably the most Juve kind of player out of the three and his contract situation remains unclear.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Kovacic isn't going to leave Madrid. They see him as the eventual heir to Modric and there is absolutely no signs of him wanting out.

Tolisso is realistic although I think Lyon's president said that they'll only sell him if they don't make the CL for next season. Goretzka is probably the most Juve kind of player out of the three and his contract situation remains unclear.
Modric is 31 and still have a lot to give.. this season has been one of his finest, so can't see Kovacic staying on the bench for 2 years (realisticly). but you never know.

Jun 6, 2015
Modric is 31 and still have a lot to give.. this season has been one of his finest, so can't see Kovacic staying on the bench for 2 years (realisticly). but you never know.
He's already the first rotation option for both Modric and Kroos and believe it or not some players actually have patience. In the big teams you need to wait for your chance that's just how it goes. As I said very unlikely that he's looking to go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)