[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (21 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Feel sorry for the Juve fans that travelled to Roma expecting their team to at least try to win a match. Sure both refs screwed us tonight but the performance was terrible and Conte's mentality rubbed off on the players tonight. Roma lucky to go through with such favourable ref calls it has to be said.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Well as long as Conte doesn't give a rat's ass about coppa to start with full force this is gonna happen every season. We might as well get used to it.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Conte in cup competitions has atrocious attitude. Too many changes I said and I was right. Giovinco offers nothing yet he starts :inter: QUag was very bad too. Pirlo was clueless.

Of course when losing there's always 433. I don't get it why we played so deep again :sergio: Bonucci with a big mistake again.

Damn it we're never going to win any cup competition with such attitude.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
This is absolute shite. Everything that I was afraid of happened. Lame mentality, no focus, poor offense, the worst ref I saw in ages.
Roma wasn't even that good, but we were poor as fuck. Again late subs as if Conte didn't even see it was abysmal
Fuck

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
No Need for Guarin??? OMG!

- Pirlo is SOOOOO Past it for the big matches with high intesity - he is so lazy, playing so slow!! We were playing with 10 men!

- Bonucci, dont get me started! Everytime we loose a big match - he make's the defensive howler! I love him for his passion, but he really do not have juventus level!

- Marchisio :boh: Was he on the pitch?

-Vidal playing shit, but the only one on the pitch showing heart - and is running for both him and Pirlo!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Despite a horrible ref deciding the game, we dont and cant have excuses, it was an absolutely shit performance, best team won, we sucked big time. It was a repeat of the first half against roma in our previous encounter but only much much worse. We lost in midfield, we lost on the wings we lost everywhere. Absolutely ridicolous, we were so fucking predictable and so much for our silver star. This boosts roma, I wouldnt have mind if we lost coppa italia match against fucking sampdoria but what happened today has sent out a signal and given our rivals a boost. Bad move.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
thats how conte plays roma, we cant give them space, the moment we did they scored, yes our midfield sucked donkey balls but i feel the ref mistakes is what got us out and not roma
I never said Roma played great.

But unlike in the previous match we played like shit. So many mistakes it was just horrible.

Anyway, can't say I'm surprised because I didn't expect much from Isla, Peluso, Quag and Giovinco.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
am not even nervous .. conte just wanted us out.
The approach was indeed strange. When someone like Vidal plays so nonchalantly, you know that we had nothing prepared for this game and we played it only because we had to. The fans hate this, the club doesn't care. Almost as if we wanted Roma to stay in and be kept busy ahead of the serie A matches in February.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)