[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (17 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
so are we going to pretend like the missed red card and the highly suspicious gols didnt happen? we might have played like shit but roma didnt do shit either, that fucking tagliavento fucked us once agian

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
so are we going to pretend like the missed red card and the highly suspicious gols didnt happen? we might have played like shit but roma didnt do shit either, that fucking tagliavento fucked us once agian
We didn't try to play at all. We didn't care, just sit back and watch.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
not saying it was a good performance at all but fuck Tagliavento he let Roma batter our players physically.

pretty sure strootman was offside in the builup to roma's goal too

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Dreadful.

With that lineup, it's obvious that the Coppa Italia wasn't a great priority. But we're cruising in the league and EL knockout stages haven't started yet, so I don't understand why.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Will we ever win in a cup competition with Conte at the helm?

Pirlo is a liability under pressure, do not re-sign him.
Bonucci is shit, sell him
Isla is one of the worst players in the league. Sell his half.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Horrible performance so sick of this shit. We need to start playing like we care when we play in Europe and in the Italian cup. We should play to win everything we need to raise our ambitions I'm sorry if i sound spoilt but we should play to win everything each year serie A alone is not good enough for a club like Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)