[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (21 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They will go out and try to ridiculize us for what happened some weeks ago.

If they do not park the bus, maybe gio can do his game and be annoying. So in some way is better for us if they wanna try and score.

What worries me is our flanks, specifically, Isla.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mercato

Jan 21, 2014
I have a bad feeling about this game. I see that I'm not the only one though. However, if we manage to beat the shit out of em for the 2nd consecutive time in like 20 days, with our fringe players, that could only mean that we are mature enough.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
you think Olimpico will be filled?
Won't be full, but there is meant to be a big crowd.

- - - Updated - - -

If these predicted line-ups are accurate, then Roma should win.

Not so much because their team will be stronger than Juve's, but because the game means more to them and because the team Roma play will be accustomed to playing together.

With Juve having a strong defence and centre midfield playing, but second choice/rate forwards, I could see this ending up being a low-scoring game.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Normally, i'm all for heavy squad rotation.

But this is the one tie that I want us to just say f*ck it, and go all out for.

Away in Roma, straight after smashing Roma. The likely scenario is they smash our B team and they spend months talking about how they got 'revenge'

I can't be bothered with that shit. Beat them again, demoralise them and make them curl up into a ball and cry themselves to sleep.

4-1 Vidal, Vidal, Quagliarella, Marchisio, (Don't care)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We all will put our hopes for our win but I am pissed of with this line up.How we expect to win with Isla,Peluso,midget.Quag is the only one that maybe deserves the place.Also Storari.I like him a lot he is loyal and everything but he is miles below Superman who save our asses multiple times.Really pissed of.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Peluso is good but he gets carded too easily. Isla is a joke I wish Caceres took his position if Conte wants to rest Licht.

As for the attack anything but no Giovinco.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
I'm so fucking pissed right now that Jewvinco is playing. On a scale from 1-10 in terms of sucking I expect him to hit 11 today.

Conte should rest the attack against Nazio and let apache and rey leon play.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm so $#@!ing pissed right now that Jewvinco is playing. On a scale from 1-10 in terms of sucking I expect him to hit 11 today.

Conte should rest the attack against Nazio and let apache and rey leon play.
Dont worry.They will came when we will be down by 2 goals at 78 minute.JUst wait and see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)