[Coppa Italia] Purple Rats 0-3 JUVENTUS (April 7th, 2015) (19 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Padoin

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Matri

• COMAN

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #261
    So we should increase our chance of conceding to soothe the ego of a 18 year old who is a very rare performer for us?

Let me ask you this - in the final part of this season, does Juventus gain more from a collective boost in confidence from clean sheets or from giving Coman playing time just for the fuck of it?
    Ask him if it was in the CL final and we were under pressure like that would he still want Coman on?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    So we should increase our chance of conceding to soothe the ego of a 18 year old who is a very rare performer for us?

Let me ask you this - in the final part of this season, does Juventus gain more from a collective boost in confidence from clean sheets or from giving Coman playing time just for the $#@! of it?
    The team overcame a 2-1 deficit away from home against a quality team. This would've been a big confidence booster even if we didn't keep a cleansheet.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #270
    The team overcame a 2-1 deficit away from home against a quality team. This would've been a big confidence booster even if we didn't keep a cleansheet.
    :D

What if it was the CL final and we were winning, pulverized with injuries and had no height or a target man on after going down to 10 men? Still stick with Coman?

- - - Updated - - -

Why should he ask me that? That's an irrelevant, ridiculous question. Apples and oranges.
    Ask anyways. :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    :D

What if it was the CL final and we were winning, pulverized with injuries and had no height or a target man on after going down to 10 men? Still stick with Coman?

- - - Updated - - -

Ask anyways. :D
    I already said that even if it was 2-0 tonight or 3-1 I would understand the Coman substitution. Not so much at 3-0. So in a CL final yes obviously I would understand it.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
    Relax, Coman was celebrating with the team after the game. He should be angry at the ref for that ridiculous red card to Morata. He'll play against Parma, the kid is fine relax relax.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    None of this makes any sense based on the fact that the importance of the team, which in this case was winning the tie and getting to the final, was not at risk. If anything Coman's confidence and development could be argued as a matter of import for the team, much more so than maybe conceding a consolation goal of zero importance. I could understand all of what you're saying if the score was 2-0 or even 3-1 but at 3-0? Nah. Coman's feelings are not more important than the team. I never implied that and I never would, but both his feelings and the result the team needed could've been attained. It's not like Allegri had to choose between one or the other.

Because it's 3-0 and virtually impossible for them to score 3 goals in the remaining time?
    We just had a historic come-from-behind elimination tournament victory against an arch enemy, but instead we're bitching about the coach pulling an 18-year-old from the side as the result of an 88th minute red card?

I normally have great respect for you, Stu, but this time I gotta ask: are you mad?

What are the priorities here? Are we just a farm club to pump up young players before selling them off?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)