[Coppa Italia] Purple Rats 0-3 JUVENTUS (April 7th, 2015) (22 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Padoin

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Matri

• COMAN

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Pitty for Morata but that foul was no way for straight red.Anyway was stupid from him.We will be without him.When are the finals?Maybe Poggy will be fit for that?
June 7th in Rome, so we should have everyone back.

btw it's only one final, not finals :p

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Pereyra and Bonucci co MoM

Chiellini, Matri, Vidal, Morata also deserve a lot of praise.

The rest was ok.

I was really impressed by our defending. Chiellini and specially Bonucci were 2 fucking giant walls in there. Pereyra absolutely vital on counters.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I like how we built up Fiorentina's hopes & then totally crushed them. Fiorentina has a been a thorn on our backside for a while now so it's exhilarating to smash them like this.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
PURPLE RATS SCREWED HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only sad about Marchisio and Morata missing the final ;((((((

Now i dunno who i want to meet in final. Maybe Lazio even if they're inform now. But we suffer napolitans a lot.
No Lazio because they play at their home turf.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
:lol: There is seriously people bitching about the red cards? This team has proved to not depend on anyone, not even in Pogba, Pirlo, Tevez, Lichtsteiner, Barzagli AT THE SAME TIME, not counting other players like Asa, Caceres and shit. All our starters will be fit for the final on June 7th, in the midfield will play Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba-Pereyra and with Tevez back you worry about Morata? Come on.

HEROES tonight, everyone.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We shouldn't miss Marchisio quite so much for the final, we might not have even played him anyway, but losing Morata changes the dynamic of the attack.

By June we should have Pirlo, Asamoah, Pogba, Pereyra, Sturaro, Marrone - and whisper it quietly - maybe even Romulo to choose from. We're better than both of those teams left and just have to deal with the final when it comes.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Llorente actually won the header from the free-kick we were defending when he came on.
So what? Can't believe anyone would even try to justify what Allegri did to Coman. They needed to score 3 goals in like 2 minutes. Bringing on Llorente to defend set pieces is a hilarious reason.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So what? Can't believe anyone would even try to justify what Allegri did to Coman. They needed to score 3 goals in like 2 minutes. Bringing on Llorente to defend set pieces is a hilarious reason.
Clean sheet, don't knock it. Coman will start against Parma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)