Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (2 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
PENALTIES:
Trotta: goal
Buffon: miss
Bucchi: goal
Guzman: goal
Domizzi: goal
Birindelli: goal
Dalla Bona: miss
Marchionni: miss
Cannavaro: miss
Del Piero: goal
Montervino: goal
Chiellini: goal
Amodio: goal
Balzaretti: miss

buffon wasnt the only one who missed :(

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
I blame:
FIGC for punishing the guilty teams of the Calciopoli..oh wait, only Juve were found of wrong doing is it? Milan's former Refereeing Affairs Spokesman didn't tell anything to referees o the phone nah! Demote the Bianconeris and give CL back to Milan AYEEEEEEE
Camoranesi
Deschamps for fielding Birindelli as CB instead of Giannicheda
Camoranesi
the guy who told Buffon he could take a PK
Camoranesi and
yeah Camoranesi

having said that, FORZA ALEX!!!!!! FORZA JUVE!!!!!!! WE'LL COME BACK BETTER THAN EVER I KNOW WE WILL!!!!!!!!!

jcp4782

Aug 19, 2006
KroniK said:
I blame:
FIGC for punishing the guilty teams of the Calciopoli..oh wait, only Juve were found of wrong doing is it? Milan's former Refereeing Affairs Spokesman didn't tell anything to referees o the phone nah! Demote the Bianconeris and give CL back to Milan AYEEEEEEE
Camoranesi
Camoranesi
Camoranesi and
yeah Camoranesi

having said that, FORZA ALEX!!!!!! FORZA JUVE!!!!!!! WE'LL COME BACK BETTER THAN EVER I KNOW WE WILL!!!!!!!!!
great post :pint:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
KroniK said:
I blame:
Camoranesi
Camoranesi
Camoranesi and
yeah Camoranesi

perfectly said..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
KroniK said:
I blame:
Camoranesi
Camoranesi
Camoranesi and
yeah Camoranesi

I must agree with you on these points i dont understand why biri is being used as a CB when gianni did a fantastic job there for lazio 2 seasons back, camoranesi is a bstard and maybe buffon took the pk because no1 else wanted to volunteer

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
stop blaming the players or the coach for the penalty miss....DD proabably picked the players that were the most confident...and i think he made the right decision to do that. if some players are not confident then its stupid to make them take the penalty...remember 2003 CL final when three of our players missed? you can tell they were not confident at all....at least buffon had the courage to take it..and yes he missed but its not right to bash him or the coach. and concerning our defense...what could DD have done better...we dont have that many choices. instead of blaming them lets just hope we buy some strong players as soon as possible.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I still can't believe that we lost and no europe for us next season :( But let's be real and face the fact if we were go trough we could be kicked out in semis or something like that.

And the other thing which give me a hope is maybe our appeal could success and we could be back in Serie A :)

Anyway let's hope thet in theese few days we can make one or two good signings and make team stronger for tough season ahead of us.

Forza Juve !!!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
goggo said:
I still can't believe that we lost and no europe for us next season :( But let's be real and face the fact if we were go trough we could be kicked out in semis or something like that.

And the other thing which give me a hope is maybe our appeal could success and we could be back in Serie A :)
Anyway let's hope thet in theese few days we can make one or two good signings and make team stronger for tough season ahead of us.

Forza Juve !!!
I wouldnt get your hopes up, it seems like we were only using that appeal to TAR to force FIGC into abandoning our points deduction and it now seems thay are willing to do that. And i must agree we would have just got knocked out later down the line when we played a club with a half decent attack

jcp4782

Aug 19, 2006
Natalia said:
stop blaming the players or the coach for the penalty miss....DD proabably picked the players that were the most confident...and i think he made the right decision to do that. if some players are not confident then its stupid to make them take the penalty...remember 2003 CL final when three of our players missed? you can tell they were not confident at all....at least buffon had the courage to take it..and yes he missed but its not right to bash him or the coach. and concerning our defense...what could DD have done better...we dont have that many choices. instead of blaming them lets just hope we buy some strong players as soon as possible.
To get my point of view straight across here, I am only blaming one player Camo. I am certainly not blaming any players for the missed PK's, that would be stupid. Again, not bashing Gigi. Bashing DD for letting a GK take a shot. I agree confidence is as important as anything else when taking PK's, but a GK should not take shots. Sure a GK might have a strong kick, but they can't curl or chip like a striker or midfielder or some defenders can. GK's should take shots only when everyone else is hurt. DD could have done nothing better with our defense, but that doesn't mean we can't say that it stinks. I hope we do get some good players, especially on defense and we get rid of Camo and Trez so we can buy them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)