Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (1 Viewer)

jcp4782

Aug 19, 2006
Right now I know many of you probably hate Napoli, but I say much respect to them. They applauded Juventus players and DP especially when they made great plays. Need more teams and fans like that in Serie A, hope they come with us next year. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,022
    ALEX ULTRA said:
    hey whats wrong with them i have one and ya im sure thats why we lost .....we lost bc we have a wet paper bag for defence and dd forgets about dp until the last sec.thats why we lost
    Dude, I wasn't being serious by the way.

Chill out :)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Mike Da Don said:
    hopefully we make some signings in the 3 days that we have left of this transfer market, im pretty sure after the news of the past few days treze and camo are on their way out
    3 days? oh fcuk. It took us almost two weeks to negotiate a deal for boumsong and apparently its still not finalised yet especially for registeration, so how on earth are we going to buy a single player let alone more than one?

3 days deals is only possible with a guy like moggi.. how ironic.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    jcp4782 said:
    Right now I know many of you probably hate Napoli, but I say much respect to them. They applauded Juventus players and DP especially when they made great plays. Need more teams and fans like that in Serie A, hope they come with us next year. :D
    thats true.. but i bet they wouldn't applaud if we won.. this is pure joy...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    PhRoZeN said:
    3 days? oh fcuk. It took us almost two weeks to negotiate a deal for boumsong and apparently its still not finalised yet especially for registeration, so how on earth are we going to buy a single player let alone more than one?

3 days deals is only possible with a guy like moggi.. how ironic.
    Well, weve gotta keep our fingers crossed and hope that deals were already in the pipeline, very, very, unlikely but i never give up hope, and maybe we can rush through 2 transfers or even two loans would be better than nothing

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    jcp4782 said:
    I hate their guts, but Napoli fans are definetely the most passionate from whole of Italia. I remember in the early - mid 90s, when they were a premier team in Europe, their stadium was always packed, and certainly one of most dauting place to go and play your game. I remember Napoli being a team no big side liked to play against especially when away.

It would have been funny if Lazio, Fiorentina and Milan all got relegated. I would have bet my entire asset that Serie B with Napoli, Juve, Milan, Viola, and Lazio would attract more viewers on TV than Serie A. :D No wonder they decided only to relegate us!:ferocious

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    jcp4782 said:
    Lol, well that is sports.
    owel... i know a club who did that a year ago :eyebrows: fc volendam.. the club of my hometown :p hehehe.. playoffs to the eredivisie.. aggainst a other team.. and they won.. and we applauded.. but then aggain.. volendammers are special.. but what the heck.. im talking bullshit :faq2: U NAPOLI :p

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    PhRoZeN said:
    Hell yeah, theres gonna be lots of that this season. One things for sure im more religious than ever since our demotion :D
    Funny you should mention that, i could swear that a few weeks ago i had a dream about buffon, nedved and del piero and they were gods!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    Mike Da Don said:
    Funny you should mention that, i could swear that a few weeks ago i had a dream about buffon, nedved and del piero and they were gods!
    i swear to god that buffon is not my god :disagree: del piero IS... but buffon.. nah.. he should have saved us.. but then aggain he was great in the match.. he had alot of saves.. so he does have a halo above his head

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    petersmit said:
    i swear to god that buffon is not my god :disagree: del piero IS... but buffon.. nah.. he should have saved us.. but then aggain he was great in the match.. he had alot of saves.. so he does have a halo above his head
    So let me get this... you swear to del piero that buffon is not your del piero!
    i must admit his halo shrunk slightly after his... lets call it bizarre decision to try his luck as a set piece taker when deschamps got his list out....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)