Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (4 Viewers)

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
Nilmar plays in Corinthians... but he got injured 1 month ago and he will not play the rest of the year.... only if we get him next year!!!
It would be very good to have him as he is a great player.... he runs like hell!!! And Juve would take off the best player of Corinthians (rival of my team Santos)!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

jcp4782

Aug 19, 2006
Valderrama said:
you really think trez leaves???

i think he said he will stay at juve, and his injury today isnt a fake injury i think...
if Trezeguet leaves i will be so sad:cry: :cry: :cry:
I don't know why people love Trez so much. He's a merc, he doesn't care about the club like DP and Nedved. He wants the money and fame. If he does stay it will be because of alterior motives. He might stay for a year so it makes him look like a team player and makes him more marketable, but he's not a team player he's a glory-hog.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Vinman said:
better get used to it....thats how many of us who cannot see Juve's games this season are going to have to suffer through :cry:
I admire you guys passion to follow the game!:D :tup: . I can't imagine myself doing the same thing. :p . But yeah, I will feel a bit irritated to not see Juve play on TV & Internet - That is the worst part of Calciopoli for our foreign fans.
Italian fans can see them on their Sky Italia and Stadiums but for us - we are going suffer most!

Somebody should file in a petition whether it would possible to arrange a downloadable files for matches after they have been viewed in Italia from Juventus official website. Whether they should be free or paid by subscription, I don't know, but that is what you guys at least deserve.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
jcp4782 said:
How so? Every single Juve player seemed to want it except Camo. I know our defense is not great, but in my opinion Napoli is the equivalent to a Serie A team and our defense is the equivalent to a Serie C team's defense. I don't blame the defense entirely except for that Cannavaro goal. DP worked his ass off, and so did Nedved. Gigi can't block em all. Camo is the culprit here, with a brainfart by DD on the Buffon PK.
im refering to last season..when we had the squad that could beat any team

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
hopefully we make some signings in the 3 days that we have left of this transfer market, im pretty sure after the news of the past few days treze and camo are on their way out

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Mike Da Don said:
but thank god we wont have to witness the madness of penalties again this season
Sorry to bring you down but theres always the chance of getting them in playoffs, which IMO is exactly what we will face. I certainly hope not, but we dont seem like the best side in serie B thats for sure.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Sorry to bring you down but theres always the chance of getting them in playoffs, which IMO is exactly what we will face. I certainly hope not, but we dont seem like the best side in serie B thats for sure.
o damn, why did you have to mention that :(

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
Elvin said:
We again played with that ugly-ass red jerseys? :groan:

No wonder we lost
hey whats wrong with them i have one and ya im sure thats why we lost .....we lost bc we have a wet paper bag for defence and dd forgets about dp until the last sec.thats why we lost

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jun-hide said:
I admire you guys passion to follow the game!:D :tup: . I can't imagine myself doing the same thing. :p . But yeah, I will feel a bit irritated to not see Juve play on TV & Internet - That is the worst part of Calciopoli for our foreign fans.
Italian fans can see them on their Sky Italia and Stadiums but for us - we are going suffer most!

Somebody should file in a petition whether it would possible to arrange a downloadable files for matches after they have been viewed in Italia from Juventus official website. Whether they should be free or paid by subscription, I don't know, but that is what you guys at least deserve.
For the thinned herd of die hard Juve fans, this is why these forums will become all the more important for following what's going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)