Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (3 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Vinman said:
better get used to it....thats how many of us who cannot see Juve's games this season are going to have to suffer through :cry:
but thank god we wont have to witness the madness of penalties again this season

Juve-Skopje

Aug 13, 2006
juventino - slo said:
man, i still can't belive ve have lost, and alex played so well

this fucking sucks, there goes our ticket for europe next season
we have intertoto but if we dont win it, no europe for ous next season

god damn cannavaro, didn't one did enough danage when he left, and now this one
Serie B and Serie B:cry:

jcp4782

Aug 19, 2006
Natalia said:
i guess when we had the team to win the coppa italia easily we didnt really want it but now when we need it badly we dont have the team (defense) to win it.
How so? Every single Juve player seemed to want it except Camo. I know our defense is not great, but in my opinion Napoli is the equivalent to a Serie A team and our defense is the equivalent to a Serie C team's defense. I don't blame the defense entirely except for that Cannavaro goal. DP worked his ass off, and so did Nedved. Gigi can't block em all. Camo is the culprit here, with a brainfart by DD on the Buffon PK.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vinman said:
better get used to it....thats how many of us who cannot see Juve's games this season are going to have to suffer through :cry:
I think I'll be going blind If I'll always have to keep my eyes like tonight on the computer screen and trying to listen perhaps I can get something, perhaps not.

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
Mauro Camoranesi replaced Pavel Nedved and did little to endear himself to the Juventus fans, as he was sent off for elbowing Montervino soon after stepping on to the field.....i thought he was better than that did he not see what happen to de rosi .....i swear can this season get off a worst start?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Elvin said:
NO. PK takers are listed by the coach and captain during the break before the shootout
Yes thats how it works in theory, but I feel buffon's influence and an affect here. Its a gutt feeling but we dont really know how it worked in reality, time will tell.

Anyway if these are the type of decisions DD makes, then we are for one heck of a season :rolleyes:

I can imagine all the other serie B teams taking confidence in us getting knocked out and knowing that this will be the best ever chance to have a kick at Juve whilst they are down. If we dont do something urgently in this transfer market consider ourselves in serie B for another season. Anyway time will tell how much water we are in. Anyone know when the serie B fixtures are going to be coming out?

Sep 2, 2004
Shyne said:
Camo got 2 yellows in 28 minutes. Thats so stupid its almost as if it was planned, since he clearly has no intention of playing for Juve.
i kno right, this guy would be a nobody had juve not signed him and this is how he repays ... if he went to inter he would be a nobody, a bum
man im tired of these mofos being so ungrateful

Jul 28, 2002
jcp4782 said:
How so? Every single Juve player seemed to want it except Camo. I know our defense is not great, but in my opinion Napoli is the equivalent to a Serie A team and our defense is the equivalent to a Serie C team's defense. I don't blame the defense entirely except for that Cannavaro goal. DP worked his ass off, and so did Nedved. Gigi can't block em all. Camo is the culprit here, with a brainfart by DD on the Buffon PK.

Im not sure DD made a "brainfart"....Gigi may have stepped up to DD's call to arms. Gigi's self confidence would have put some steel into the backs of the players......until he missed:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
I'm off for a drink and something to eat. Fvck, we're all the way with the old lady.
:pint:

Big time, Rab. This is where we juventini earn our own stripes in the school of hard times.

Strap on your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #998
    We again played with that ugly-ass red jerseys? :groan:

No wonder we lost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)