Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (37 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Natalia said:
look we did the best with the players we had.....stop the IFs Buts and the Should haves .....its the past now...lets pick ourselves up and start rebuilding the great juve we know so well.
:agree:

The quicker you get over your denial about what's happened to this club, the sooner you'll be on the road to recovery. :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Shit, We lost to F-ing Napoli!:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: .

Camo can leave with good offer since we seem to have replacement for him in Guzman, & Marchionni but we must keep Trezeguet till Jan at least. There is no way we can negotiate a deal for adequate replacement now.
And get as many good defenders as we can, because Biri is not a CB by any means. And Legro, Boom "Shake Shake The Room" Song are shit.

Anyway, all of you guys are pathetic - spending couple of hours on a internet screen and listening radios.:D . One thing for sure, you guys are real fans! Keep it up!:pint: :tup: .

To cheer you guys up though, I am pretty sure sure other 20 teams in Serie B won't be as good as Napoli, I hope anyway.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
i guess when we had the team to win the coppa italia easily we didnt really want it but now when we need it badly we dont have the team (defense) to win it.

Jul 28, 2002
juventus710 said:
i think trez is going to lyon, with us getting money and carew or nilmar or pierre allain frau
If trez goes i dont really want any of them, nilmar at a push merely because he is brazilian.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #971
    As I said before, I'm totally fine with us losing in Coppa, but not like this men :groan:

I feel so sad for Alex and Balzaretti

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Jun-hide said:
    Shit, We lost to F-ing Napoli!:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: .

Camo can leave with good offer since we seem to have replacement for him in Guzman, & Marchionni but we must keep Trezeguet till Jan at least. There is no way we can negotiate a deal for adequate replacement now.
    And get as many good defenders as we can, because Biri is not a CB by any means. And Legro, Boom "Shake Shake The Room" Song are shit.

Anyway, all of you guys are pathetic - spending couple of hours on a internet screen and listening radios.:D . One thing for sure, you guys are real fans! Keep it up!:pint: :tup: .

To cheer you guys up though, I am pretty sure sure other 20 teams in Serie B won't be as good as Napoli, I hope anyway.

better get used to it....thats how many of us who cannot see Juve's games this season are going to have to suffer through :cry:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Camo got 2 yellows in 28 minutes. Thats so stupid its almost as if it was planned, since he clearly has no intention of playing for Juve.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #980
    Natalia said:
    i guess when we had the team to win the coppa italia easily we didnt really want it but now when we need it badly we dont have the team (defense) to win it.
    It's called life :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)