Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (2 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
There imho is nothing wrong with a goalie taking a penalty, especially as they are involved in the practice of the pens, they should be (if confident enough) able take one.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #945
    PhRoZeN said:
    By the sound of things I dont think DD had this planned, GiGi was pissed to see the first penalty go passed him so to make amends he quickly takes the second one without possibly even thinking where his going to shoot. (Someone correct me here if im wrong).
    NO. PK takers are listed by the coach and captain during the break before the shootout

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
    Mike Da Don said:
    dont be crazy its not balza's fault he set up 2 of our goals, camo showed his commitment to our club tonight, dont sell him, make him play with the kids the bastard
    Yeah... I read he set up two goals but he missed a pk very important for us!!!
    I really wanted to see Juve in UEFA Cup next year!!!

One thing for sure... Juve will stay only this season in Serie B and never come back... as I think Napoli is a very good team... they will go to Serie A next year together with us!!! But the 2 matches in Serie B will win both of them!!!

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
    once again dd sits dp to start the game and again dp scores at when we need it,only problem is we did not win this time i question dd and why dp was benched.....also how did camo get sent off?

jcp4782

Aug 19, 2006
    Azzurri7 said:
    Both were not fully fit.
    I think DP has demonstrated that he is in fine shape, first game back off the bench he scores one. Second game off the bench he scores 2. Safe bet that in game 50 he gets 51 goals. :D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    look on the bright side-no distractions from the league, which means better chance of promotion, and for next season, no distractions either, so the team can concentrate on getting in to the CL, which is the real aim. either way, I think it might be very good for the club. If we were like chelsea with tons of money for players, we could build a squad to compete on two fronts, but we aren't. still sucks though :(

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    StormRuller said:
    Yeah... I read he set up two goals but he missed a pk very important for us!!!
    I really wanted to see Juve in UEFA Cup next year!!!

One thing for sure... Juve will stay only this season in Serie B and never come back... as I think Napoli is a very good team... they will go to Serie A next year together with us!!! But the 2 matches in Serie B will win both of them!!!
    but so did buffon and marchionni!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)