Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (2 Viewers)

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
I also don't know why Buffon went to kick the pk... but this game's loss is not his fault!!!
The main fault is Balzaretti.... I never liked this guy and last match against Cesena he made an own goal and now missed the pk which would put Juve alive in the match!!!
Also Camoranesi... he said he want to leave Juve so leave as soon as you can... enter the match in the end of 2nd half and gets booked twice!!! really mad at Camoranesi and Balzaretti... off Juve you both!!!
Turk_Bianconero said:
Cannavaro! I hate you and your brother
I only hate Paolo Cannavaro... not Fabio!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #926
    Alessandro Del Piero - Greatest Juventino Ever !!!

no matter what...

Fuck Napoli, we're gonna kick their asses 2 times this season mates :agree:

Forza Juve !!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Turk_Bianconero said:
    if camoranesi and trezegol will leave
    danger await us
    It's better for Mauro to leave, I don't think having Mauro with that attitude will do us any good. But Mauro's Departure would probably be a positive thing. let him go.

I'm not sure about Trezeguet though, like Jack said, there's no way he's going to stay 2years atleast without playing in Europe.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    jcp4782 said:
    One more thing, NO MORE PK SHOTS FROM GIGI!!!!!!!! He's the greatest GK in the world, but he's no shot taker. DD with a brainfart there.
    By the sound of things I dont think DD had this planned, GiGi was pissed to see the first penalty go passed him so to make amends he quickly takes the second one without possibly even thinking where his going to shoot. (Someone correct me here if im wrong).

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    StormRuller said:
    I also don't know why Buffon went to kick the pk... but this game's loss is not his fault!!!
    The main fault is Balzaretti.... I never liked this guy and last match against Cesena he made an own goal and now missed the pk which would put Juve alive in the match!!!
    Also Camoranesi... he said he want to leave Juve so leave as soon as you can... enter the match in the end of 2nd half and gets booked twice!!! really mad at Camoranesi and Balzaretti... off Juve you both!!!

I only hate Paolo Cannavaro... not Fabio!!!
    dont be crazy its not balza's fault he set up 2 of our goals, camo showed his commitment to our club tonight, dont sell him, make him play with the kids the bastard

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    well, there went what is probably my ONLY chance to see a Juve game on tv this season, seeing as though RAI International will start showing Coppa games next round

and now I read that Juve really wants B with no points, and not Serie A...

bunch of fucking retards now running this club

it is NOT a good day to be a Juve fan, let me tell you :cry:

Jul 28, 2002
    I cant say i didnt expect this, but what im still puzzled by why we willing to release our attacking talent.

But to be fair, looking at ou defence, what could we expect.

Camo also should be pointed out as a total fool...unless he is looking for the quickest way for the exit door.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #936
    Natalia said:
    look we did the best with the players we had.....stop the IFs Buts and the Should haves .....its the past now...lets pick ourselves up and start rebuilding the great juve we know so well.
    Hey, you're too smart for a girl :eyebrows:

Kidding :D agree with you :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)