[Coppa Italia] Napoli 3-2 JUVENTUS [5th April, 2017] (3 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yep. Never hear a peep out of them. Classy manager, good players who usually don't whinge and complain when we beat them. I'm looking forward to watching another tough Coppa final against them.
When we do finally lose a scudetto sometime in the next 5-10 years, I hope it's Lazio or some other such team that doesn't constantly bitch winning it. It would be hilarious to watch the tears of Roma, Napoli, Inter, Milan fans knowing that they still can't win the league even when we don't. :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
so Dani Alves got a bottle thrown at him by nipples fans that hit him on the chest and they let a fan on the pitch who could of done something to Pipita. :think:
A"masterclass" scenario.Well, their owner is the B film producer so it's easy for him to invent this kind of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

So obviously nipples will be severely punished for both of these offenses right?
No.They will cry and cry like they usually do before the disciplinary commission decides claiming that every possible punishment will be unjustified.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I only got to watch the highlights so I missed a lot, but judging based on that we're in for a rude awakening in the Champions League.
Two totally different approaches, two totally diff teams, and two totally different competitions. I don't think we'll go through against Barca, but it's got nothing to do with how we played these past few games.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
When we do finally lose a scudetto sometime in the next 5-10 years, I hope it's Lazio or some other such team that doesn't constantly bitch winning it. It would be hilarious to watch the tears of Roma, Napoli, Inter, Milan fans knowing that they still can't win the league even when we don't. :D
I would like that too. Also, if we are to lose the final to Lazio, I wouldn't even be as mad. They are classy, true gentlemen rivals.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Napoli is the only club in the world that doesn't care if they win or lose. The most important thing is to have many paladins in the team.

That being said, Napoli is the real winner here. Even if they didn't go through. But that's not the point.

Important thing is to play with honor. Even if you don't return the ball to the opposition when you have to. But that's not the point here.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Napoli is the only club in the world that doesn't care if they win or lose. The most important thing is to have many paladins in the team.

That being said, Napoli is the real winner here. Even if they didn't go through. But that's not the point.

Important thing is to play with honor. Even if you don't return the ball to the opposition when you have to. But that's not the point here.
But, what is the point here?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Two totally different approaches, two totally diff teams, and two totally different competitions. I don't think we'll go through against Barca, but it's got nothing to do with how we played these past few games.
We are going to humiliate Barca both legs.

My father is taking care of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)