[Coppa Italia] Napoli 3-2 JUVENTUS [5th April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Now it will be awesome to read the comments about how Napoli made Juve suffer,how that was their "heroic" display.
One thing,I repeat one thing they don't wanna see.Every fucking year is the same.They try....., and we win.End of story.Throw as much piss balloons as you want,insult us as much as you want but the outcome is always the same.Like it or not Naples bitches,You can hail as much as you want your playing ,you can say that you are the best in the world but,but,at the end of the day you are ALWAYS out with us.So fuck you.Live in you garbage world and think that you are more of a provincial team.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Napoli is so classless, it's incredible, everything about this clubs yells about it, something like fagca and hypocricy – classless fans, president, stadium, coach who looks like a low-level criminal. Disgusting club.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I didn't watch this, objective summary porfa?
Poor overall, ineffective in possession and nipples easily dealing with parts we applied pressure.
first goal Higuains moment of magic. Second goal, glimpses of how itd be to play a more balanced 4-2-3-1 with actual wingers on both sides. Sandro driving forward, opening up the play which had Higuain at the end of it to score another crazy goal. Pjanic putting a good shift in final 15minutes or so he got subbed in.

Nipples played a decent game, but some over the top antics, worse than usual, trying to put us off our game. Mostly focused on Cuadrado for obvious reasons.

Entertaining to watch, as opposed to frustrating games we got outplayed this season.

Aug 1, 2003
I dont know why but I am not worried at all. We didnt play well on purpose-because we didnt want to. We didnt focus much and we simply didnt go all out for both Napoli matches. Shit, even allegri's PC pretty much say so. We are in the serie a lead, made it to the coppa final, and obviously the match we will heavily spend on physically and mentally is vs barca. I am very sure it will be a different mental approach altogether vs barca. Honestly we were just toying vs napoli and even then they cant kick us out lol.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
so Dani Alves got a bottle thrown at him by nipples fans that hit him on the chest and they let a fan on the pitch who could of done something to Pipita. :think:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)