[Coppa Italia] Napoli 3-2 JUVENTUS [5th April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We got through but really that was shambolic at times. We struggled to deal with Napoli up forward and Barca is just a much better version of that type of play. It's a bit worrying. When the starters aren't there we need to play a 4321/433 Dybala would benefit from the freedom as well. It's never good go get 3 goals scored against you regardless of personal. We just couldn't control the game. Rincon is shit and so is Benatia and the latter should never play over Rugani. I still prefer Lemina over Rincon tbh

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
- We are in the final
- No injuries
- Pipa brace
- Not a lot of energy wasted in the game.

Im happy, but please no more Benatia and Neto in important games like these. + Rugani needs to get more minutes.

But getting 3 goals in your own net is a bit worrying, no matter how you look at it. We need more work.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We need to man up for Barca or we will get hammered in camp nou, PSG style.

I dont want to be negative guys.. but barca´s pressing will be 3x worse than we saw today and they really have WC finishers.

This is if we are able to contain them in JS first of course.

We played horrible today, or maybe it was the individual mistakes?. Still Barca will make us do mistakes too.

Happy for Burgerboy tho...great goals

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Anyone who criticized that Dybala-Barzagli sub is pretty damn stupid

And I'm not even saying that because of my love for the great wall, Rugani for example would have done the same job. But we desperately needed that, were completely swimming the 15 minutes before the sub

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah it was nice of us to give the simpletons a glimmer of hope.

I like to think (or maybe pretend) that we turned into a bunch of clowns at the back because our standard arrogance returned once we had a four goal lead.

No way we should have lost on the night, but second legs aren't played like a normal game. Nice to be in the final, anyway.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

I like to think (or maybe pretend) that we turned into a bunch of clowns at the back because our standard arrogance returned once we had a four goal lead.

No way we should have lost on the night, but second legs aren't played like a normal game. Nice to be in the final, anyway.
Are you worried for the Barcelona match or do you think the importance of the game will ensure we don't get battered?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

The kind of arrogance and laidback attitude that killed PSG.

I hope our concentration levels and attitude will be different against such a foe in the cL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)