[Coppa Italia] Napoli 3-2 JUVENTUS [5th April, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did he actually say that? :lol: :lol: he really is a mongoloid
That video where he rants about how much he hates Juve and how we always win by penalty or other incident.

He also says: "I came to Roma to win something against Juventus. If we don't win the scudetto we'll win the Coppa Italia, I tell you that. Against Lazio in the semi-finals we'll win both legs. Trust me."

:lol2:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That video where he rants about how much he hates Juve and how we always win by penalty or other incident.

He also says: "I came to Roma to win something against Juventus. If we don't win the scudetto we'll win the Coppa Italia, I tell you that. Against Lazio in the semi-finals we'll win both legs. Trust me."

:lol2:
Belgasian Trump :touched:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Last year we won first leg against Inter with 3:0, you remember second leg? We gave a fuck on this game and then we found us in the penalty shootout. I hope this won't be like that tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if it would be hillarious to win in San Paolo in penalt y shootout. But i'd rather want us to save energy..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Tonight will be a completely different game than that from Sunday.We will attack so they won't be able to think only about scoring but also how to save their asses from us.Cuadrado will tear them apart.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I'd say we need this victory for a morality boost and a perfect preparation in anticipation of Barcelona. So we will definitely go for it.
Allegri wants to seal this within the first half. Let's see if we can.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Damn, Max has a task in front of him – field Mazzoleni, Doveri, Orsato, Doveri at the same time. And we also have experienced Russo and upandcomer Massa, great depth :beppe:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You shouldn't try to mock Rincon if you carry a frigging Gucci or YSL or whatever fancy bag. @Zacheryah

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight will be a completely different game than that from Sunday.We will attack so they won't be able to think only about scoring but also how to save their asses from us.Cuadrado will tear them apart.
Come on. We have a lead to defend. We will sit back for 90 minutes straight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)