[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (64 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 26, 2012
Why would you think that? You haven't won a single big game this season.

Tomorrow is gonna be different because it's a Coppa game and we did beat Lazio in Coppa, and we will have Aquilani, Boateng and Pato back for Serie A game, which will be a huge boost and also after Lazio game that we lost our team kinda learned what to do in big games.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tomorrow is gonna be different because it's a Coppa game and we did beat Lazio in Coppa, and we will have Aquilani, Boateng and Pato back for Serie A game, which will be a huge boost and also after Lazio game that we lost our team kinda learned what to do in big games.
Did they learn to receive a red card and end up in a boring 0-0 draw?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah what the fuck is that?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
i don't know if you have noticed but pato does not go very well with ibra
as players they are not suited to each other , and everytime i have seen pato coming from an injury he doesn't play well , plus with pato you should be careful not to injury him again

and again , milan is ibra if you block ibra you block milan
milan doesn't have a game because of ibra , ibra likes to take the game in his hands and the team to go around him , one of the reasons milan doesn't have a game , is that with ibra tactics don't go so well , he does what he wants and the team follows him
if ibra goes than milan goes

Yeah what the fuck is that?
losing

Jan 26, 2012
I watched Napoli game and we were really close to score the first goal, but then Ibra lost his temper and plans went up in the air.

I agree that Ibra blocking did actually stop us, but it was because there was no Aquilani to break the deadlock. But A) Tommorow Ibra's surroundings will be different, so there's actually hope that we play smarter like Napoli's game B) Ibra won't be there at Serie A game!

Everywhere I go all I hear is that Milan's super Ibra dependent, but the things are not that bad. Of course what I'm saying right now sounds just some wishful thinking form a fan boy, but I believe that there are tactical changes happening right now and we'll see them in following games.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I watched Napoli game and we were really close to score the first goal, but then Ibra lost his temper and plans went up in the air.

I agree that Ibra blocking did actually stop us, but it was because there was no Aquilani to break the deadlock. But A) Tommorow Ibra's surroundings will be different, so there's actually hope that we play smarter like Napoli's game B) Ibra won't be there at Serie A game!

Everywhere I go all I hear is that Milan's super Ibra dependent, but the things are not that bad. Of course what I'm saying right now sounds just some wishful thinking form a fan boy, but I believe that there are tactical changes happening right now and we'll see them in following games.
for the part in bold
They are right
just as i said in my last post , ibra makes teams go around him and tactics don't give the result you want , because ibra just does what he want
also one of the reasons he didn't to well at barca , right now they play the best football , but ibra didn't go well with them because he is not accoustomed to follow his team mates and a certain game plan , he needs everybody following him
as for aquilani coming back
since when did aquilani became someone who can change the course of the game ?

Jan 26, 2012
Aquilani is not supposed to change the game like Messi or Ronlado do, right now he is the missing link in the team's gameplay. We need a guy to send an accurate pass form mid, but instead we have Seedorf and Emanuelson who can't do that if their lives depended on that.

Our team had a really tough first half, we never had the time to refresh and fix the holes, too many injuries, so Ibra did what he had to do and did a lot of other people's jobs for them, but obviously he is only one guy and against big bus parking teams like Inter and Lazio he will disappear with a weak midfield.

Of course there's a 10% chance that things don't get better and we end up with nothing at the end of February.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Aquilani is not supposed to change the game like Messi or Ronlado do, right now he is the missing link in the team's gameplay. We need a guy to send an accurate pass form mid, but instead we have Seedorf and Emanuelson who can't do that if their lives depended on that.

Our team had a really tough first half, we never had the time to refresh and fix the holes, too many injuries, so Ibra did what he had to do and did a lot of other people's jobs for them, but obviously he is only one guy and against big bus parking teams like Inter and Lazio he will disappear with a weak midfield.

Of course there's a 10% chance that things don't get better and we end up with nothing at the end of February.
But he is damn close you have to admit.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

aquilani missing link
that was a good one
aquilani is not the missing link of the team's gameplay because there is no gameplay
i will never manage to convince you about milan=ibra ,
but that is the sad truth and we will see what will aquilani do lol

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Since when can't Seedorf pass?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)