[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    With how Romania's weather looking for the next few days, looks like my satellite will be off and I'll have to stream this one.

Storm hitting the country tomorrow with heavy snow.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    With how Romania's weather looking for the next few days, looks like my satellite will be off and I'll have to stream this one.

Storm hitting the country tomorrow with heavy snow.
    Fucking hell I hate it. Have the same problem over here. The arab satellite system is flopping big time this winter.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    Fucking hell I hate it. Have the same problem over here. The arab satellite system is flopping big time this winter.
    Nilesat and Arabsat were off today for me. And to think that Sunday is the only day I really enjoy watching tv at home :depressed

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Nilesat and Arabsat were off today for me. And to think that Sunday is the only day I really enjoy watching tv at home :depressed
    First 60 minutes of todays match came fine for me on JSC, but last 30 min it was choppy :sergio:

You can only imagine that frustrating match, frustrating chances with choppy broadcast. Almost threw something on the TV.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Indeed, the digi sport channels are amazing. Covers a lot of calcio.

You should see which channels are showing the match and search through your satelitte.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    blʘndu;3502823 said:
    don't be a fool rab, go out and search a digi channel somewhere. or do a short trip to mures :D
    I have to install Digi soon. At least Romanian cables are always working.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    yep..from this season they didn't showed 3 matches. that's very good compared to other seasons. and wait until mutu, chivu or torje will move out of italy, they will show all of them because they know juve has a lot of fans in romania

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    i'm not in the finantial position to affort to see3,4 games per season but the ideea is not that bad, i would instantly join...in my neighbourhood there isn't a single juve fan except me of course...at work there was one but he moved to england. in my city i have no ideea about the number of hardcore fans but it's close to 10 :D (population of 100k).. i remember being at a concert 7,8 years ago, wearing the black and white del piero shirt when a guy asks me to tell him the backline of juve, and i started "zambo, tudor, iuliano, ferrara, thuram"...and he said that's ok, i just won a beer...he gambled with a friend of his that i don't know the team.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    u guys should take SuperSport Albania it's awesome 5Channels+3HD Channels .

They show every every every Juves game.

Serie A,La Liga,EPL,Bundesliga,Portugese,CHL,E.Lague,Coppa Itala,Tim Cup,Berlusconi Cup etc . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)