Coppa Italia: Martina vs Juventus [08-19-06] (1 Viewer)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Badass Devil said:
im still taking no chances against this team, they may have no coach or any structure at all, but they know that they have nothing to lose, i just hope we dont get complacent
Juventus? Complacent? Geez, everybody knows that never happens. :weee:

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
Maybe first 2 rounds won't be a problem but in 3rd round we'll most probably play against one of the teams ranked higher than us ( from 9th to 16th position), like Fiorentina, Sampdoria, Lazio or Udinese.
The good thing is only 1 match will be played in 3rd round, and as worst ranked team, we will play it at home.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
Is Nedved available for the game?

i would say no, he just played on wednesday...same with del, buffon and cammo as they just started training matches....i would also so no chiellni because he played 90 minutes wednesday

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #115
    RAI sucks, I can't believe no TV will show the whole Coppa Italia atm. oh yeah, Juve wants it so that why they're not showing it. :rolleyes:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #117
    checked Radio Uno's site and no Coppa either. :disagree:

RAI International are showing Beach Volley and crappy shows.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Since when does RAI International show preliminary Coppa Italia matches anyway? From what I have seen on said channel they don't show any Coppa matches until Serie A clubs are facing each other..

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #119
    Andy said:
    Since when does RAI International show preliminary Coppa Italia matches anyway? From what I have seen on said channel they don't show any Coppa matches until Serie A clubs are facing each other..
    They never did but those Dinosaurs can change once in a while and start showing it from the start. + it's a new concept and there's less games so they could show all of them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    mark77 said:
    They never did but those Dinosaurs can change once in a while and start showing it from the start. + it's a new concept and there's less games so they could show all of them.
    I certainly don't think it could hurt... I mean who the hell cares about beach volleyball anyway, barring Robert Padovano.

Just use google, Pado. Stop giving RAI those higher volleyball ratings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)