[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS (January 29, 2013) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Peluso

• Marrone

• Padoin

• Giaccherini

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

cragcrag

Dec 20, 2012
Giovinco is too much of a diver for my liking. So much playacting.

Endlessly see him try to go past someone, touch it far too heavily, he realises this then throws himself to the ground. Pretty sure that free kick at the very end just outside the area was a dive too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Loooool!
Knowing you, I think I should start with a giovinco misses compilation!.
Ill end the video with that gif of him with the body of a little midget girl in baby doll LOOL! Where the fuck is that pic ? That will surely make me smile right now.

lol, sounds good to me :):) but wouldnt make it too long, might get boring after 20 minutes of just gio misses. just the very worst misses would be fine :)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I started celebrating on the through ball to Giovinco. I saw Marchetti couldn't even get off his line in time and I was so sure it was a goal.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Nothing to say about bonucci and barza. They did their job. Peluso actually had an alright first half until he forgot how to fucking jump during lazios 1st goal. Padoin, giac, isla should be reserves at best. How marotta can watch our games and say we don't need a striker is ridiculous.

Instead of spending time in training practicing short corners and different plays for set pieces, how about we practice defending them? Put a man on the post ffs.

Lisandro Lopez tomorrow, or else we're in trouble. Wouln't bet against chievo taking points away from us this weekend.

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
I think Marco was very bad, perhaps this game was his worst performance in Juventus shirt.

In the first goal he could done much better. He just stood and looked, While he should stood a little ahead at first, And then came out of the goal. This is what a goalkeeper should do. When you see striker has a chance to cross, you must be ready for it.

cragcrag

Dec 20, 2012
I started celebrating on the through ball to Giovinco. I saw Marchetti couldn't even get off his line in time and I was so sure it was a goal.
I started celebrating on the ball through, then sat down again when I saw it had landed to Gio. The kind of night he had I just knew he wouldn't think and would just hit it right at the keeper.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I knew when I saw the line ups that Juve would struggle. You can get away with starting one or two of Peluso, Marrone, Giaccherini, Isla and Padoin but not all of them.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Something was off with Conte tonight.
I get it that you don't want to start your first team, but our starting lineup was weak and sterile. But he waited till the 70th~ minute for the first sub.
He should've changed to 4-3-3 much earlier.

Some of our players just aren't Juve material. Period.
Giacherrini hasn't done anything since ever, Padoin has nothing to contribute to attacking play, Peluso is a joke and Isla doesn't even worth the time to criticize.
We played horribly today, even our goal was no more than a fluke.

Let's hope it's just this month of bad luck, and nothing more. Forza Juve.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Seriously, get rid of that mofo giacherini and peluso. We also don't need isla, as he has shown like nothing. Just too expensive,

cragcrag

Dec 20, 2012
Something was off with Conte tonight.
I get it that you don't want to start your first team, but our starting lineup was weak and sterile. But he waited till the 70th~ minute for the first sub.
He should've changed to 4-3-3 much earlier.

Some of our players just aren't Juve material. Period.
Giacherrini hasn't done anything since ever, Padoin has nothing to contribute to attacking play, Peluso is a joke and Isla doesn't even worth the time to criticize.
We played horribly today, even our goal was no more than a fluke.

Let's hope it's just this month of bad luck, and nothing more. Forza Juve.
Agree with most of this except the goal. Sure a bit of a lucky flick through from the defensive header, but a lesser heart than Vidal's would've just watched the ball bobble through. Instead he had the passion to sprint in and stretch a foot out to narrowly control it and turn nothing into something, then show the hunger again to dive in and get the shot away. It was a good cross in, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)