[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS (January 29, 2013) (12 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Peluso

• Marrone

• Padoin

• Giaccherini

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Lol, I have been away a week and of course there are Anelka avatars all over the place. But maybe that's not a bad idea after all. It could work like a leper with a bell. Then the members will be able to spot the retarded ones easily. :D

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
After the first leg I was still very confident.

After our actions against Genoa I have lost much of that confidence. I would be impressed if the players turn up with the right mindset and focus for this game.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mauri: "I hope the refs are not influenced by Juve's reaction the other day."

Mark: I hope you bet on Juve stronzo!"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I knew they would pull out that card
Another reason why Conte should have kept his mouth shut.

Everyone is going to use that card now and that's only going to make it more difficult refs to make those tough calls in our favor.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Mauri: "I hope the refs are not influenced by Juve's reaction the other day."

Mark: I hope you bet on Juve stronzo!"
:lol: - let's hope he did. That dud should be banned from football in any case.

I also hope DC is not defending against him - I loved his work on the goal last game, watching someone in the crowd instead of the incoming ball to Mauri.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A) People with bad English aren't allowed to address me directly.
B) It's sad, and downright scary, that the first person you could think of when you thought about sex was your father. Are you alright? This is a safe place you know, you can talk about anything.
C) Go read what JCK said. No one likes you. Just go dig a hole somewhere and live in it - you'll be safe from your dad there.
Who are you to come here and put some insults on our coach ? Show some respect to juventus staff and players, or leave.
And using a gramatical error against a non english speaker, that most non english speakers wont even recognice, is downright pathetic and dont count as an argument.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You know nothing about me, I might have been sad when I posted that and I might have been happy when I post a negative comment. Mind your own business from now on. My opinion is trivial to you so let it be.
I dont care about what you think i should do. I do not like it if you are negative when its not justified, and i will comment on it. If you want to be an asshole each time quote you, by all means go ahead, its the last i care about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)