[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS 3/03/09 (6 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #143
    Playing Pavel in this game doesn't make sense at all. It's obvious he's going to play the derby and against Chelsea, Seba should have started ahead.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    Maybe Ranieri is looking at the cup as achievable rather than the scudetto!

Congrats Rab for becoming a Mod. Represent bro.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #146
    I know, just saying in-case he fields Pavel tongiht.

My prediction

Lazio 0-2 Juventus

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #148
    SportKlub will show the match rab..just in case u didn't know.
    Yep, they always show Coppa matches. Tele Sport used to broadcast it last year no?

Anyway, I got two channels to pick from the other is ART Sport, Arabic channel.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Yep, they always show Coppa matches. Tele Sport used to broadcast it last year no?

Anyway, I got two channels to pick from the other is ART Sport, Arabic channel.
    Don't remember what program was last year...i know i watched the double with inter intro a pub and there was comentariu romanesc..anywho: FOORZAA JUVEE...vinci per noi

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Playing Pavel in this game doesn't make sense at all. It's obvious he's going to play the derby and against Chelsea, Seba should have started ahead.
    Only if he rests Pavel for the derby so he's fresh for the CL.

Somehow, I don't see that logic happening with Ranieri. :frown:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    thanks God I have SuperSport, they show most of matches from top 5 european leagues and many other sports too.. can't imagine watching Juve using streams.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    No Giovinco... wow...

This kid has the patience of a saint... I think is time for Giovinco to lock up Ranieri in the bathroom...
    Patience?

Let's say he lost his patience, what can he do? (other than locking Ranieri in the bathroom)

May 22, 2007
    I think Giovinco will start because he didn't get a full 90 minutes on Saturday. I hope he starts, but Ranieri does love Pavel...

No Giovinco... wow...

This kid has the patience of a saint... I think is time for Giovinco to lock up Ranieri in the bathroom...
    It's not official yet. ;)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Patience?

Let's say he lost his patience, what can he do? (other than locking Ranieri in the bathroom)
    Well that work for Tiago so why not try that?

I guess you are rigth, he cant do anything now... but next season he could demand a transfer.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #159
    If Del Piero retires who is going to unlock Ranieri, Cobolli, Secco from the bathroom?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)