[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS 3/03/09 (6 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we will get the bullseye patch too ? ...if so..this new shirt will be heaavy...3golden stars...1 silver...1 patch..1 nike logo...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
My formation

Manninger

Grygera - Ariaudo - Mellberg - Molinaro

Salihamidzic - Marchisio - Poulsen - Giovinco

Iaquinta - Trezeguet (C)​

-Marchionni should be rested now that Mauro is sidelined for several weeks.

- Keep Sissoko and Tiago out for the Torino match and play again Marchisio-Poulsen.
Nice team, Rab.

I would be tempted to play Marchisio against Torino, so I would maybe go with Tiago in this game.

Other than that, I am in agreement.

Giovinco could also be pushed further forward if Ranieri wanted to go to a 4-3-3 to match to with Lazio's formation.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Maninger

Grygera - Mellberg - Ariaudo - Molinaro

Sali - Marchisio - Tiago - Gio

IQ - Amauri​

Keep Gigi,Chiello, DP, Treze, Nedved, Marchionni, Sissoko out of the game 4 the DERBY and CL game...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think Chiellini is a must, he should not be rested because he simply improves (gets back in form) the more he plays. He's also young and can play easily 180 minutes per week.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Maninger

Grygera - Mellberg - Ariaudo - Molinaro

Sali - Marchisio - Tiago - Gio

IQ - Amauri​

Keep Gigi,Chiello, DP, Treze, Nedved, Marchionni, Sissoko out of the game 4 the DERBY and CL game...
Yeah perhaps but i'd sub sissoko with tiago as soon as we got the lead. Sorry to be Ranieri-like but its not like Lazio don't have the ability to give our defense major head aches and that's with a DM. Without a DM? We better be playing well.

Mar 1, 2009
This game is very hard and hypersensitive and Erratic , because we have two Games hypersensitive to next week .
I Hope For Victory ...

My Augury : Juve 2 Lazio 0 or 1 . It'S Just My Viewpoint :bigscarf:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
icεmαή;1916328 said:
Whatever that guy lacks, he's got great fitness... He runs like a headless chicken in all the matches he plays and yet he's able to play in every match we play...
Super Molly has been ever-present since the unfortunate injury to PDC.
Before long, fatigue is probably going to fxxk his game up and he is sure to receive lots of sticks ...

Hopefully his fitness can last him thru the season or at least until PDC returns.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I thought Zebina had been imprisoned in a cell deep under the olimpico after he pushed that referee last year...and rightly so...still, i must be fair and say that I haven;t seen very much of him. Is he a serious potential contender to Mellberg and Grygera for the right back berth and will he see any action in this game.

I am more interested in playing the strongest team possible, giving them a chance to gain momentum for the chelsea game, than resting key players. What separates us from Lazio is our star players. Without them, we will likely lose or scrape a draw. Trezeguet, Tiago, Chiellini, Legro all have been injured over the last few months and they need playing time to get match sharpness back. The only player I would use who isn't a likely starter against chelsea is Giovinco, as he deserves every chance available to shine.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Zebina probably gives more in the offensive side of things more than what Grygera ever will.

Grygera is probably the better defender but his form lately has not been pretty to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)