[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS 3/03/09 (5 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I prefer to play teams when they are in form....
This way they will push like mad..anyway, we have Zebina back most of players in form..

Forza Juve

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i want to play daud in this game along with ariaudio(i think thats how you spell it lol) also fausto. even immobile. at least on the bench.

Dec 10, 2006
Eℓvin;1915948 said:
Start Zebina and make him captain!
:lol:
Lol! Cool! :D

Do u guys think Zebina should play if ready?! I'm not sure about. But since Nicola ain't on hand to play, he might play, but even Ariaudo will be better!!
Tough match! but we can make it! We can do it! Forza Juve!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
dream on , you aren't better than ranieri :disagree:
so true if i was coach i would probably make stupid subs, not only that but i would go very defensive in matched were we would be playing well. and in the process destroy a future talent.

ye ranieri is a better coach.
:shifty:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Super Moli will be playing again, and then against Torino, then Chelsea, then Bologna in the next 2 weeks ...
Whatever that guy lacks, he's got great fitness... He runs like a headless chicken in all the matches he plays and yet he's able to play in every match we play...

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Maybe he will.
Legro is injured, so we shall play Chiellini and Melberg in midle, with Superman Moli, and as Grygera just had a game, he might be rested..

So Zebina is possibility to start...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Maybe he will.
Legro is injured, so we shall play Chiellini and Melberg in midle, with Superman Moli, and as Grygera just had a game, he might be rested..

So Zebina is possibility to start...
How can he start such an important game, when he has been sidelined for so long???
I'm with throwing Ariaudo to partner Chiellini and playing Melberg/Grygera as RB...though he can come as a substitute later...

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
This is a 2 legged affair right?

Dont know if you guys checked it against Napoli (or if someone has said it already) but how cool is it that DP's captains armbanfd is written 10 on it but when he gets subbed, Buffon takes it over and flips it to 01

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)