[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0-0 AC Milan [June 12th, 2020] - Leg 2 (aggregate: 1-1) (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Aside from financial loss, what is the main argumemt against playing games in front of empty stadiums?
health related risks? i mean for instance, imagine if some members of our u23 team were tested positive. imagine the worst case scenario: one of our senior players also got infected, then the team goes on to play some matches during the incubation period. no need to do the math...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jul 13, 2010
stop selling the tickets for god's sake

- - - Updated - - -

We might lose out on the joyous and welcoming atmosphere created by our humble passionate fanbase :lol3:
ahaha we have the worst ultras. Protesting against high prices with silence but still buying memberships and attending the games. Where the fucking point is there?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
health related risks? i mean for instance, imagine if some members of our u23 team were tested positive. imagine the worst case scenario: one of our senior players also got infected, then the team goes on to play some matches during the incubation period. no need to do the math...
He said against. :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
stop selling the tickets for god's sake

- - - Updated - - -

ahaha we have the worst ultras. Protesting against high prices with silence but still buying memberships and attending the games. Where the fucking point is there?
they need that money to buy more missiles

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Which is something we are already aware of, considering it's Italia and this is nothing new.

Sensationalist Media? Overreacting Interisit? We've been immune and accustomed to this BS for the past two decades at least ;)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I can't believe you cannot be refunded. This is ridiculous. Imagine this in Germany :D someone would need to resign
Isn't FIGC and the government responsible for the closed doors situation?
Juve should refund the tickets and ask the government for the money we lose, in doing so.
Why should our club suffer for their incompetence?

Jun 6, 2015
Isn't FIGC and the government responsible for the closed doors situation?
Juve should refund the tickets and ask the government for the money we lose, in doing so.
Why should our club suffer for their incompetence?
According to this logic, every company that loses money due to COVID-19 should be compensated by someone. For example airlines should be suing China, Italy and the likes for lost revenue. Could nations then sue the individuals who spread the virus? I doubt there is legal basis for any of this.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
According to this logic, every company that loses money due to COVID-19 should be compensated by someone. For example airlines should be suing China, Italy and the likes for lost revenue. Could nations then sue the individuals who spread the virus? I doubt there is legal basis for any of this.
:) when you put it that way, I guess you are kinda right. It could spiral out of control.Not a good idea.

Jul 13, 2010
Clubs sometimes will suffer losses. In pandemic situations you cannot plan. We have this saying here 'while you plan, God's laughing'. They must refund both Milan games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)