[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (3 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
Yeah I think so, he's met a few of them. He gets taught courses by capello and the juve directors. And apparently bettega personally thanked him for coming all the way from america and participating in their program :cool:

But I've met nedved, zambro, buffon, and vieira before anyways (and shook hands with all the others)

And writes novels about it as well :D
Sure Bettega thanked him, your dad is paying for the course right?, Bettega sees big phat dollar signs when looking at your father.:D Ching ching.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Actually Bettega and Moggi are calling his father to their office to laugh at him little bit then they ask him to go back home and to train on some tactics and etc...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Sure Bettega thanked him, your dad is paying for the course right?, Bettega sees big phat dollar signs when looking at your father.:D Ching ching.

Exactly, I'm not an idiot nor is my dad (well, not always :D ). Of course it's all a big money scam, it's not like theyre trying to breed excellent managers :D

But it all has to do with marketing ;)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Actually Bettega and Moggi are calling his father to their office to laugh at him little bit then they ask him to go back home and to train on some tactics and etc...
Do you have something against Sebastian or something? Thats shit aint even funny.:disagree:

Anyways, im off to eat.

Peace dudes and goodnight.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Sir Sebastian you sayd he has differant job but his taking coaching courses....does it mean his gona start coaching when he goes back to california(or your dad doesnt live in california?)....and how he has time when he has work also?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
:p
Shoryuken said:
Do you have something against Sebastian or something? Thats shit aint even funny.:disagree:

Anyways, im off to eat.

Peace dudes and goodnight.

eee, dont you see his avatar man....look to right corner....:p and then look azzurri7 avatar......:p

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Stephan said:
Sir Sebastian you sayd he has differant job but his taking coaching courses....does it mean his gona start coaching when he goes back to california(or your dad doesnt leave in california?)....and how he has time when he has work also?

He runs his own software company, just had his 20 year anniversary this year. He decided he's 50 and its time to start living life instead of being a work-machine :D

He's always coached, in his first year here as an exchange student (like 17 yrs old) he coached some kids and won the state championships of nevada, and went on to be like one of the best teams around. Then when i was born he coached a few of my teams which were pretty succesful, until i refused to play for him anymore, now he's been on a break but I think he intends to eventually start a youth team on his own, and develop them for several years to kick everyones ass. He definitely has experience, he played i think in serie C2 when he was 16, but then moved out here so that was ruined, but he got offered professional contracts by a few different US teams like 30 years ago.

Then of course, this was all before i was born, maybe he is full of shit :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
He runs his own software company, just had his 20 year anniversary this year. He decided he's 50 and its time to start living life instead of being a work-machine :D

He's always coached, in his first year here as an exchange student (like 17 yrs old) he coached some kids and won the state championships of nevada, and went on to be like one of the best teams around. Then when i was born he coached a few of my teams which were pretty succesful, until i refused to play for him anymore, now he's been on a break but I think he intends to eventually start a youth team on his own, and develop them for several years to kick everyones ass. He definitely has experience, he played i think in serie C2 when he was 16, but then moved out here so that was ruined, but he got offered professional contracts by a few different US teams like 30 years ago.

Then of course, this was all before i was born, maybe he is full of shit :D

He benched you too often......:p

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
....you play in the old superbowl stadiums?

:p

btw i dont get american sports at all.....superbawl and paceball and that funny car ride in the oval.....

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
the MLS. It's god awful to watch though. We used to have a team about an hour away, (San jose earthquakes) but they moved to houston. I felt sick watching them live sometimes :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)