[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (2 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
Was the whole game under conditions like that? I hope my dad didn't die of frostbite in the stands :scared:

yes...the snow was falling down entire match......

BTW does anyone know what the temperature was in the game?

it had to be cold because tommasi was only player with short jersey...

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Not as much as I do....

The motha fucker doesn't even belong to Football world.
i know what you mean believe me i hate him 2 i was yelling it on my tv today

i was telled my Friend that i was ready to go with my car to torino to beat that motha fvcker up

ciao all

PEACE :smoke:

FORZA JUVE

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
Was your dad there??? lol so he was alone??? :D

so we have seen your dad on tv today because there were like 2fans :p :cry:

i Hate this :frown: when do we have the NEW STADION!!!

haha i assume he was there, hes been in torino all week and went to the match last weekend. ill ask if he went next time i talk to him, but i assume he did

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
yep anothet point i mean :agree:

and yea i saw the goal from eto it was really fast

MAXI LOPEZ assist???
dont remember but he did came on in that game and scored also one if i remember and had somekind of funny chicken celebration.....:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Make sure you tell your father that If he doesn't play an inform Del Piero, he'll end up the same way Capello is ending...we'll keep on bashing him and criticizing him.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Hmm, cool:) Does he get to meet the players?
Yeah I think so, he's met a few of them. He gets taught courses by capello and the juve directors. And apparently bettega personally thanked him for coming all the way from america and participating in their program :cool:

But I've met nedved, zambro, buffon, and vieira before anyways (and shook hands with all the others)

Azzurri7 said:
Plays with sand.
And writes novels about it as well :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Make sure you tell your father that If he doesn't play an inform Del Piero, he'll end up the same way Capello is ending...we'll keep on bashing him and criticizing him.

Apparently before the first course, (few months ago) they specifically said that they aren't allowed to ask questions like "Why did you sub DP blah blah..."

:lol2:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
Yeah I think so, he's met a few of them. He gets taught courses by capello and the juve directors. And apparently bettega personally thanked him for coming all the way from america and participating in their program :cool:

But I've met nedved, zambro, buffon, and vieira before anyways (and shook hands with all the others)

And writes novels about it as well :D

You lucky bastards:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)