[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (4 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Snoop, Im not saying that you started, all Im saying is that its that the DP vres Zlatan its pure crap, and I know that you agree with me.

Now, on the other thing, excuse me if I say that I 100% disagree with you on that matter. If Zlatan has to be benched becouse he is not playing good then he HAS to be benched, and if he doesnt like that and leaves, well then he is not the type of player that we need as our future star... if you want that Zlatan mature has a player then we shouldnt play him all the time even when he plays bad, becouse then you will have a future Totti in our hands, a good player but a complete inmature player.

I agree with you that Zlatan is a great player and that he can become a incredible player, but he has to mature first and we cant alowd to play all the time a player just becouse we are afraid that if we bech him he migth go, no matter if that player name is Zlatan, Messi, Robinho or Cassano.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
ppl we have conceded 3goals,
our biggest problem isnt who is gonna be our starter,DP or Zlatan,
we have serius problems on tactics,
our coach cant handle "difficult" matches

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Espectro said:
Snoop, Im not saying that you started, all Im saying is that its that the DP vres Zlatan its pure crap, and I know that you agree with me.

Now, on the other thing, excuse me if I say that I 100% disagree with you on that matter. If Zlatan has to be benched becouse he is not playing good then he HAS to be benched, and if he doesnt like that and leaves, well then he is not the type of player that we need as our future star... if you want that Zlatan mature has a player then we shouldnt play him all the time even when he plays bad, becouse then you will have a future Totti in our hands, a good player but a complete inmature player.

I agree with you that Zlatan is a great player and that he can become a incredible player, but he has to mature first and we cant alowd to play all the time a player just becouse we are afraid that if we bech him he migth go, no matter if that player name is Zlatan, Messi, Robinho or Cassano.
well like I said it before,he is an asshole personality,but has great talents,because he is a Juve player,and because i am only interested in his game,I think he should be a starter,and not lose him like we lost Di vaio or salas or miccoli,I love DP,but not the way like the others do,I mean like counting his goals,praying for him to be the best ever for the club,I want DP to stay,he is a classy talented player,he is also happy for what he is doing also,so no problem is there.

But when we start to lose games just because of Zlatan,I am with all of you,I would bench him,and even sell him.he is not that bad that people are claiming,it's not always about goals,you know? there also passes,assists with goals.he is not trezeguet's favourite because of his big nose,he is doind a lot of things for the team,but he is definitley having bad games also..

if Dp was 25 years old,I would chosse him over zlatan anytime,but he is 31 people,are you ignoring that??he will be here for 2?3?more years maybe.but we can keep Zlatan for 10 years if he and us want that.you see my point?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Cronios said:
I am mad of Capello,Iblame his this lose,because he never took this game seriously,man did you see the starting line up???we could finish this one in Delle alpi easily if he wanted,without Totti,we could beat them 3-0 at least

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
canavaro is 32, we should let a primavera player play in our defence just to give him experience for the future..the same goes for Thuram, actionly Viera is also too old he will be 30 soon

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
snoop said:
well like I said it before,he is an asshole personality,but has great talents,because he is a Juve player,and because i am only interested in his game,I think he should be a starter,and not lose him like we lost Di vaio or salas or miccoli,I love DP,but not the way like the others do,I mean like counting his goals,praying for him to be the best ever for the club,I want DP to stay,he is a classy talented player,he is also happy for what he is doing also,so no problem is there.

But when we start to lose games just because of Zlatan,I am with all of you,I would bench him,and even sell him.he is not that bad that people are claiming,it's not always about goals,you know? there also passes,assists with goals.he is not trezeguet's favourite because of his big nose,he is doind a lot of things for the team,but he is definitley having bad games also..

if Dp was 25 years old,I would chosse him over zlatan anytime,but he is 31 people,are you ignoring that??he will be here for 2?3?more years maybe.but we can keep Zlatan for 10 years if he and us want that.you see my point?
what you mean with that i remember when david said that he likes to play with ibra very much.....

?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Maresca said:
canavaro is 32, we should let a primavera player play in our defence just to give him experience for the future..the same goes for Thuram, actionly Viera is also too old he will be 30 soon

hmm,what's your point?sometimes it's better to keep our mouth shut,and not tell something funny just for the sake of replying.we will look stupid you know?;)
Do we have young and talented defenders?the answer is no.
Do we have young and talented midfielder like Vieira and Emerson?no
do we have someone to replace nedved?yes the answer is Mutu,go for it

:shifty:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Cronios said:
Nah man, Coppa Italia is just not a priority for us. TBH if we want to win the CL and the scudetto something has to be downprioritized. So our reserves couldnt handle it this time, too bad, even if we i win against Roma in the next match we would have to play Milan which is another tough match. Too much energy cant be spent on Coppa Italia if we want to win the CL and the Scudetto. Going out against Roma in the next match is also an advantage over Inter and Milan in the scudetto race so there is postive things coming out from this loss, thats why im not pissed off at all.

And how do you figure that Capello cant handle the big matches? Bayern, Milan Inter and Liverpool loss?

How about first in CL group twice in a row, win against Bayern three times, Real Madrid, Milan last year, Inter this year, Roma 4-1, 3 wins against a strong Viola side and more to come, you cant win em all you know and he has a pretty good track record even against the big teams.

You will see, i can almost gurantee if we dont play Barcelona we will make it all the way to the final this year and if we do somehow get eliminated i believe it will be because of bad luck(like last year against pool in the first match) and not because of our coachs bad decision making, all that remains to be seen so i wont speculate further but i dont really undurstand what you mean when you say "cant handle the difficult matches".

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
snoop said:
hmm,what's your point?sometimes it's better to keep our mouth shut,and not tell something funny just for the sake of replying.we will look stupid you know?;)
Do we have young and talented defenders?the answer is no.
Do we have young and talented midfielder like Vieira and Emerson?no

:shifty:
you are right, we do not have talented midfielders and defenders, but we should not forget that the main focus must be the teams succes, it is not important how old a player is if he is he in good form. DP is now in his best form since his Injuiry (knock some wood) and it is really bad for the team to keep him on the bench so often, I don´t mean that we should bench Zlatan all the time, but cap should routate, and this should be valid for all our attackers.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
snoop said:
I am mad of Capello,Iblame his this lose,because he never took this game seriously,man did you see the starting line up???we could finish this one in Delle alpi easily if he wanted,without Totti,we could beat them 3-0 at least
yes.....the funny thing is that totti and montella never did play....and curci is actually their second choise....they use Doni in goal usually.....

And cant say roma dominated...we had problems in defens....but if we would have started with 3 man attack we never would have lost it because we would have scored maybe first.....

----

actually its even hard to say its cap fault...i mean first hald was pretty even...and then they scored like 4 minutes before HT....cap probably thought we can get back with this lineup....but i still think we should have made subs atleast in the start of second half...but we didnt....i mean there was noone who made crosses we attacked in the middel...we should have put in camo to give us some passes from the middle and used free man attack with mutu-zala-dp....

Roma didnt had totti, monty and still their midfielders scored...and cant say those where brilliant goals...perrota and tommasi both wherent watched by our defens and they had a almoust empty net....

Mancini goal was more like a lucky one...defens covered but he slamed it in.....but other goals where defenders fault....

---
I hope we get gallas, our backup defens s-cks so much....if something happens to both zambro and canna we are in deep shit.....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I actually didnt see anything special or the "Talent" thing you see about Zlatan this season. He sure was better last season and was performing 100x better but I'm yet to see the talent that you guys are talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)