[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (2 Viewers)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
so we also lost 2-3 :cry:
its not fun to lose againts Roma at A DELLE EMPTY :cry:
come on jeeez i cant stad that its always empty and i cant stand that always i see Juve on my own tv that i dont see the first 11 :cry:
but in the end(sinds we lost 2-3 and not 0-3) i think we did ok againts a good Roma.
only ower defends(ZEBINAAAAA) sucked and olivera and zalayeta :p
but for the rest i was happy about the team also blasi was ok
emerson,nedved,mutu,balza and Delpiero :touched: were all Good
but at the end if i can give this cup and get us a Champions leageu and scudetto than i dont care about this cup ppff fvck it let Roma laughe they are very Happy now hehehe
look at barca they also dont care about the Copa del Rey(but ronaldinho was playing :eek: ) and they lost 4-2 so another thing that makes me say ppfff just micky mouse Cup

so we are Still The best ;) Olé FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!

:smoke:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Shoryuken said:
Nah man, Coppa Italia is just not a priority for us. TBH if we want to win the CL and the scudetto something has to be downprioritized. So our reserves couldnt handle it this time, too bad, even if we i win against Roma in the next match we would have to play Milan which is another tough match. Too much energy cant be spent on Coppa Italia if we want to win the CL and the Scudetto. Going out against Roma in the next match is also an advantage over Inter and Milan in the scudetto race so there is postive things coming out from this loss, thats why im not pissed off at all.

And how do you figure that Capello cant handle the big matches? Bayern, Milan Inter and Liverpool loss?

How about first in CL group twice in a row, win against Bayern three times, Real Madrid, Milan last year, Inter this year, Roma 4-1, 3 wins against a strong Viola side and more to come, you cant win em all you know and he has a pretty good track record even against the big teams.

You will see, i can almost gurantee if we dont play Barcelona we will make it all the way to the final this year and if we do somehow get eliminated i believe it will be because of bad luck(like last year against pool in the first match) and not because of our coachs bad decision making, all that remains to be seen so i wont speculate further but i dont really undurstand what you mean when you say "cant handle the difficult matches".

Then we are in the final....:p because jose will eliminate barca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
LOL :rofl:
i think this is a cool Trezeguet Look ;)
and you also woulnd be the same without your cool maresca Avatar :agree:
agree... at the first moment i thought it is viera and then I saw trez ;9

so people I am off, good night and

FORZA JUVE

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
so we also lost 2-3 :cry:
its not fun to lose againts Roma at A DELLE EMPTY :cry:
come on jeeez i cant stad that its always empty and i cant stand that always i see Juve on my own tv that i dont see the first 11 :cry:
but in the end(sinds we lost 2-3 and not 0-3) i think we did ok againts a good Roma.
only ower defends(ZEBINAAAAA) sucked and olivera and zalayeta :p
but for the rest i was happy about the team also blasi was ok
emerson,nedved,mutu,balza and Delpiero :touched: were all Good
but at the end if i can give this cup and get us a Champions leageu and scudetto than i dont care about this cup ppff fvck it let Roma laughe they are very Happy now hehehe
look at barca they also dont care about the Copa del Rey(but ronaldinho was playing :eek: ) and they lost 4-2 so another thing that makes me say ppfff just micky mouse Cup

so we are Still The best ;) Olé FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!

:smoke:
i actually thought olivera had decent game....had a good shot on goal what curci saved...it was on target and very good shot imo.....and consider the guy hasnt played much this season....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Sir Sebastian said:
Yep :agree: :D

My Juve-Fanship is decreasing since we started winning all the time, it's just no fun anymore
then you missed the fun,we just lost :D

and you won your vcash,happy bitch?? :faq1: you

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
What a match to watch ! The truth was that Juve actually dominated the match except for 15 minutes in the second half when Roma scored those 2 chances. They had like 4 shots on goal and were very lucky. Juve lacked strikers and I'm sure that if Del Piero played 90 minutes, we would have won. This Roma team played very badly. Mancini was their only good player. Juve could have kicked their asses. The lucky goals Roma scored stunned Juve, but in the last 20 minutes, it looked the Juve we know and Juve could have crashed Roma... 10 more minutes and it would have been 4-3 for Juve. A shame, because I thought Juve really played well. Blasi was terrible, but put Vieira instead of him in that 2nd half... you see, he lost too much critical possesion on those nice passes that Del Piero and Emerson iniaitied. Mutu and Nedved were both pretty good - the main problem was lack of scoring. Btw, I liked Olivera... the main problem in the game was finishing - 3 good chances in the first half that Del Piero or Trezeguet could have scored and everything would have been different.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Stephan said:
Then we are in the final....:p because jose will eliminate barca
Dont be so sure, i think Barca will swallow Chelsea this year. I love Barcelona so my dream final would be Juventus-Barcelona, Two great record breaking generations of football teams going at it in one of the greatest finals ever played. Ahh the memories i would have, Juve finally lifting the trophy for the third time.

I cant wait for CL against Bremen.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Stephan said:
i actually thought olivera had decent game....had a good shot on goal what curci saved...it was on target and very good shot imo.....and consider the guy hasnt played much this season....
The shot was good but he just dosent inpress me and i dont have the feeling i see olivera in the starting 11 i would be scared if olivera has to play in middfield againts teams like milan,inter,real ,barca,chelsea and so on

take a look at balza(he also dident play much this year untill the last coppel of matches) if he must play againts one of the big teams i woulnd be so scared because i trust him but i just dont have that trust in olivera(sorry tino :D )
he is a good player but in another team were you dont have a nedved,mutu,viera,camo,emerson

but he has a good shot and thats treu

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Dont be so sure, i think Barca will swallow Chelsea this year. I love Barcelona so my dream final would be Juventus-Barcelona, Two great record breaking generations of football teams going at it in one of the greatest finals ever played. Ahh the memories i would have, Juve finally lifting the trophy for the third time.

I cant wait for CL against Bremen.
:touched:

so you also are 100% sure we would win barca in the CL Final

Well

that make's 2 of us :touched:

FORZA JUVE!!!!!

Fabio Will win again 4-0 againts Them ;)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Cronios said:
if we keep playing like this we wont even get through werder...
Cronios man you are to negatif after a loss ore Draw

i have seen this comming from a1000 miles

i knew we dont want this cup , its only to trade with a Scudetto and a Champions leageu cup :touched:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
:tocuhed:

so you also are 100% sure we would win barca in the CL Final

Well

that make's 2 of us :touched:

FORZA JUVE!!!!!

Fabio Will win again 4-0 againts Them ;)

Nah man, im positive we will make it to the final if we dont face them but if we do im afraid they will beat us. We beat them this year already but we were outplayed by them for better part of the match.

But we have a great team and anything could happen, but they are a little better then us. Sadly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)