Coppa Italia: Juventus - Inter [Jan 30, 2008] (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oddly enough the way our genes are constructed the most likely reaction to being chased by a lion is to run away, not contemplate the various alternative actions. Just the same when he saw a ball fast approaching he threw his arms up, not having the time to revise that decision and put them back down before it was too late.
Exactly. I guess some people don't have natural reactions.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Come on Martin look at his hand, it's not like the ball going to drop from the heaven straight on his head, look where is he hand and where is his face, he raised it more than necessary, it was a stupid reflexion not to protect his face, but to stop the ball "To Cheat"..
It seems to me that you guys who didn't see the match (snoop and rab) are a lot more strict than those of us who did. :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sali doesn't deserve to get criticized for this. Any player would have done the same he was caught off guard. Now what sali does deserve to get criticized for is his woeful first touch and passing. I was impressed with juve last night as we really could have won that game. Birindelli and Belardi were terrible but otherwise our side was good. This was certainly a promising showing although i think Nocerino deserves to be benched until he can improve.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #529
    Oddly enough the way our genes are constructed the most likely reaction to being chased by a lion is to run away, not contemplate the various alternative actions. Just the same when he saw a ball fast approaching he threw his arms up, not having the time to revise that decision and put them back down before it was too late.
    That is true.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Sali doesn't deserve to get criticized for this. Any player would have done the same he was caught off guard. Now what sali does deserve to get criticized for is his woeful first touch and passing. I was impressed with juve last night as we really could have won that game. Birindelli and Belardi were terrible but otherwise our side was good. This was certainly a promising showing although i think Nocerino deserves to be benched until he can improve.
    how is nocerino meant to improve if hes benched all the time???

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    i could not see the match cause of the snow which covered my sat. dish , it is a shame that juve could not get even 1-1 draw in turin.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    i could not see the match cause of the snow which covered my sat. dish , it is a shame that juve could not get even 1-1 draw in turin.
    after we done so well in the san siro it is a shame but all we can do is move on and beat them in the season.

i mean we didnt have our lucky charm....boumsong :p

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
    Balotelli's 17 years old, eh? Anyone else smell an age scandal?
    wow, anything to make out a scene of
    Balotteli is 18 years old, and is Italian and scored 2 goals in you guys :rulz:
    I wasted gonna post anything, but there have been a few stupid posts that needed to be answered to, that's it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)