[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Fiorentina (9 Viewers)

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
andybandy said:
totally agree with u. Capello is NOT right for Juventus.
56 consecutives games and counting as serie A leader!!!!
of course capello is not right for juve until he let play GOD (#10)every match.:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Theodore said:
Players to play in the game;

1 Buffon
4 Vieira
8 Emerson
9 Ibrahimovic
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
15 Criscito
14 Balzaretti
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Mutu
19 Zambrotta
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
22 Bonnefoi
24 Olivera
25 Zalayeta
26 Gladstone
28 Cannavaro
32 Abbiati
Wow! If a couple of years ago they told me we'd play a coppa italia match with this kind of players I wouldn't have believed it.
They are 20. It means that only 2 of them (Bonnefoi + ?) will watch it from the tribune and the others will be either on the bench or playing. Impressive. :cool:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Capello Targets Coppa Italia Qualification

The Juve coach is expected to field Del Piero and Zalayeta upfront.
The Bianconeri host Fiorentina tonight at the Delle Alpi stadium of Turin for the second leg of the Coppa Italia second round. In the first leg, the Old Lady managed to gain a precious 2-2 result at the ‘Franchi', therefore Fabio Capello’s side would also qualify with a low scoring draw, even though the fiery coach aims for a win.

“We want to win and qualify. The squad which will go on the field will be a very respectful formation, despite the many changes. At Palermo I saw again the Juventus that I expect, with the right motivations and qualities, and the necessary concentration and determination.

“I’m satisfied with what I saw on the pitch; I’m convinced that continuing like this we shall achieve many great satisfactions.”

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
isha00 said:
Wow! If a couple of years ago they told me we'd play a coppa italia match with this kind of players I wouldn't have believed it.
They are 20. It means that only 2 of them (Bonnefoi + ?) will watch it from the tribune and the others will be either on the bench or playing. Impressive. :cool:

Chiellini and Pessotto are not on the list.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i dont think so(about dp hat-trick)....its gona be a close game....and this time i predict Toni to start for viola.....

Hope buffon is full fit

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Dreamer30 said:
no, Prandeli starts with Bojinov-Pazzini
why you thinks so? Or it was somewhere in the news? if there is anything viola might win this season, its coppa......so he might use his best scorer in coppa games.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)