[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Fiorentina (4 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
we always seem to have a bad luck in the coppa, i'd rather lose in the coppa than getting one of our players injured.

anyway this is the opportunity for the reserved team to break through to the starting 11 so i hope they don't waste such a chance.

and plz capello let gladstone play for once.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
buffon
balza------gladstone-----canna--------zambrotta
oli--------blasi/gianni----------emo----------mutu
-------------trez---------dp------------

i also want gladstone OR criscito to play... (poor kids!)
oli and criscito were on the bench saturday, so they shud be given a chance here.

mutu is on fire and he should continue cutting in the middle, so no, juve do not play as a flat 4-4-2!

buffon must have a clean sheet to regain confidence and I'm hoping for a DP goal to get us through the next round :agree:

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
-----------------Abbiati
Balzaretti-Thuram-Cannavarro-Zambrotta
-------Camoranesi-Emerson-Viera
------------------Mutu
-------------Trez-Del Piero

MUST be the formation for tomorrow night.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Stimpy said:
-----------------Abbiati
Balzaretti-Thuram-Cannavarro-Zambrotta
-------Camoranesi-Emerson-Viera
------------------Mutu
-------------Trez-Del Piero

MUST be the formation for tomorrow night.
why ? it's just coppa italia we can't afford to lose one of our starting eleven for this game. i say rest the whole definsive line. and viera. buffon must start this game.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
My formation for this game:

--------------------------------Buffon
---Bazaretti--------Thuram--------Gladstone-----Zambrotta
---Olivera--------Emerson--------Blasi----Nedved(Mutu)
------------------Del Piero--------Zalayeta

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Cap said Buffon, Balzaretti(on the left), Vieira or Emerson, Blasi, DP, Zalayeta, Nedved, Camo or Olivera will start for sure.

Could be like this:

--------------------Buffon---------------------
Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Balzaretti
---Camoranesi, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved---
-------------Zalayeta, Del Piero-------------

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Oh my godness! I just noticed that the chance for a comeback of Ruben is very near!

Come on cap, a little late xmas present!

Aug 26, 2003
Capello: "We want to get through to the next round"

"Buffon is back between the posts, then we'll have Balzaretti on the left and Del Piero and Zalayeta up front. One midfielder between Emerson and Vieira will be out, the other will play next to Blasi. Nedved has recovered and will be on the playground." Fabio Capello, for the first time, announces the line-up, leaving only few doubts: apart from the uncertainty of choosing Emerson or Vieira and between Camoranesi and Olivera, the team that is going to play against Fiorentina is virtually complete. "Those who will get on the pitch will play to win - continues the Bianconeri coach. We want to go through and even if the first-leg draw is a very good result for us, it won't be easy as Fiorentina are a very good side, with top quality players."

More room for Del Piero against the Viola too "He's working well and he’s in a top shape" Capello confirms, and for Gigi Buffon who’ll be back to his place between the posts: "He's fully recovered even if, of course, he needs to get back to playing. Like every sportsman coming back from an injury, he’s got great motivations and he’s looking forward to being a protagonist on the playground again.” The Bianconeri want to confirm the extraordinary moment they’re having in Serie A also in the Italian Cup: “We have to face every match with the same attitude we had against Palermo. It was important not to give up during the Christmas break and we came back with great determination. What have Juventus got more compared to last year’s? We’re aware of our own worth, the players know each other better and most of all we have a wider squad that allows us to make up for the absences and face all the engagements in the best of ways.”

I hope that Criscito or Gladstone get some minutes!

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
simpson-juvefan said:
Capello: "We want to get through to the next round"

"Buffon is back between the posts, then we'll have Balzaretti on the left and Del Piero and Zalayeta up front. One midfielder between Emerson and Vieira will be out, the other will play next to Blasi. Nedved has recovered and will be on the playground." Fabio Capello, for the first time, announces the line-up, leaving only few doubts: apart from the uncertainty of choosing Emerson or Vieira and between Camoranesi and Olivera, the team that is going to play against Fiorentina is virtually complete. "Those who will get on the pitch will play to win - continues the Bianconeri coach. We want to go through and even if the first-leg draw is a very good result for us, it won't be easy as Fiorentina are a very good side, with top quality players."

I hope that Criscito or Gladstone get some minutes!
Prego Capello!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)