[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Atalanta (38 Viewers)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh stop that nonsense, its the Coppa Italia. I would not be surprised if Capello told our players to go out and lose so we can concentrate on more important competitions. Its important to focus on the bigger prizes since we have a good chance of winning them this year.

do you think we have a chance to win anything else this year? it shows that we have no depth on defence. you would at least think that our second team players would give it there all, and if our combination of first and second team does that badly, then we have a real problem!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

do you think we have a chance to win anything else this year?
Of course we do. We are on top of Serie A and have only allowed one goal against in six CL matches. So we sure as hell have a chance of winning something this year. Like I said before, I doubt Capello or any other official was stressed over this match because its not a top priority. I did not see the match, so I cannot comment on player performances, but it seems from the result that we wanted to lose. Thats just how it is in the Coppa Italia, we don't care! Shift all the focus on to more important trophies. If this was a Serie A match I would be pissed as hell obviously but we just got knocked out from a consolation tournament IMO. You must understand that the Coppa is of less importance and to not read too much into it.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Of course we do. We are on top of Serie A and have only allowed one goal against in six CL matches. So we sure as hell have a chance of winning something this year. Like I said before, I doubt Capello or any other official was stressed over this match because its not a top priority. I did not see the match, so I cannot comment on player performances, but it seems from the result that we wanted to lose. Thats just how it is in the Coppa Italia, we don't care! Shift all the focus on to more important trophies. If this was a Serie A match I would be pissed as hell obviously but we just got knocked out from a consolation tournament IMO. You must understand that the Coppa is of less importance and to not read too much into it.
so treu

juve will win ore champions leageu ore scudetto ore scudetto and champions leageu :cool:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Tacchinardi were sent off. Zebina got Yellow card, Olivera got Yellow Card and I think Zalayeta got a yellow card. Thats what I remember :)

Birindelli out
Zebina in

Appiah out
Del Piero in

Camoranesi in, dont remember who out.

then I think Ferrara went in, but that might just be my imagination, I almost fell asleep :D

Goodnight yall!

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
I'm italian and know all about how the italians live the Coppa italia and the answer is that they don't live it really..especially big clubs don't give a shit about the Coppa..why do you think we loose from Atalanta? not because Atalata is stronger than Juve:D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Tacchinardi were sent off. Zebina got Yellow card, Olivera got Yellow Card and I think Zalayeta got a yellow card. Thats what I remember :)

Birindelli out
Zebina in

Appiah out
Del Piero in

Camoranesi in, dont remember who out.

then I think Ferrara went in, but that might just be my imagination, I almost fell asleep :D

Goodnight yall!
It was the other way around

Appiah out
Camo in

and Delpiero I dont remember who he was substituted for.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Guys did the ball cross atalanta's goal line?? you that chance that trez had and the D cleared it? I am not really sure..any opinions or post-match remarks from the players?

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #475
    The changes made were as follows:

Birindelli OUT Zebina IN
    Appiah OUT Camoranesi IN
    Pessotto OUT Del Piero IN

Jul 28, 2002
    shamefull, ive jus seen a pic of the stands......empty.....shamefull, hopefully the new stadium will help solve this.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    shamefull, ive jus seen a pic of the stands......empty.....shamefull, hopefully the new stadium will help solve this.
    The attendence in Delle Alpi was good comparing San-siro Last night and the Olympico also, they were EMPTY...anyhow it's coppa

Jul 28, 2002
    thats one thing for the epl bashers......the FA cup is class..fans always there watching supporting....a quality event, puts the coppa and all other cups to shame (bar uefa and CL)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)