[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Atalanta (58 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
Juve sucks. we are fuked this year. until we have character and heart, no amount of talent will bring us the trophies we want.
Oh stop that nonsense, its the Coppa Italia. I would not be surprised if Capello told our players to go out and lose so we can concentrate on more important competitions. Its important to focus on the bigger prizes since we have a good chance of winning them this year.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh stop that nonsense, its the Coppa Italia. I would not be surprised if Capello told our players to go out and lose so we can concentrate on more important competitions. Its important to focus on the bigger prizes since we have a good chance of winning them this year.
We are Juve and have to do our best to win any game against any opponent in any competition. There is no guarantee that Capello can win a 'bigger prize'

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I thought he was an attackng midfielder? And come on he must have some talent to score a hattrick against us. :D
I'll give him this much, he sure knows how to finish off a chance, deadly. He was definitley playing as a striker.

Yes Atalanta scored 3 and remember, in the 1st half they had a goal ruled off for offside when it was infact on side, it could've been 4 goals conceded.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++

We are Juve and have to do our best to win any game against any opponent in any competition. There is no guarantee that Capello can win a 'bigger prize'
Of course there is no guaruntee that he will bring us trophies, but you know how much the Coppa Italia is cared for here. Its priority number three.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
fresh from channel4.com

Andrea Lazzari netted a superb hat-trick as Atalanta knocked Juventus out of the Coppa Italia.

The 20-year-old was the hero in tonight’s 3-3 draw just weeks after he grabbed a brace in the 2-0 first leg victory.

more to follow...

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
What says Moggi picks up Andrea Lazzari?

Or is it too early?
MAthces against Atalanta shows that Moggi has to concentrate on strengthenin our defense as there is no depth in this section of the team. Our defense was crap against Atalanta :fero:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Well, when I saw the lineup I knew we hadnt a chance in the world to progress to Quarter finals... we were doomed before the game even started. Weak performance from: Birindelli, Olivera, Tacchinardi, Appiah, Montero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)