[Coppa Italia] Juventus 4-0 Frosinone [11th January, 2024 21:00 CET] (5 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I am quite certain that this game will turn out to be way more complicated than what some might expect, perhaps in normal circumstances it shouldn’t but especially after Frosinone trashed Napoli in the previous round they probably will play the game of their lives again to make this a historic run, there are thin margins and much will depend on the availability and form of a few select players that can really make the difference for us.

Nonetheless, we should still be able to get the job done though, even if it won’t be an easy task.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Excuse me my friend but Juve should beat this squad with 11 second teamer. Their opponent has a net team payroll of just over 13M. Their top earning player earns the same as Gatti. Slightly less than that great Max signing of MDS as a super sub.

No problem, we all know here anytime Rabiot might not be in the lineup, Patrizi gets worried. What worried me about Rabiot was being in the lineup the first 3 years here. You think he has earned his pay for 5 years at Juve? I think not..

Great to see his improved play last two years and if he continues I agree pay 7M, just continue with it being at 1 year intervals. I trust him slightly more than his mom. Smart lady getting him paid as one top serie a earnings and being a free agent, she has all the leverage
1704924643311.png
Over a season this sort of thing is relevant, not over one game. Otherwise football would be very predictable.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I am quite certain that this game will turn out to be way more complicated than what some might expect, perhaps in normal circumstances it shouldn’t but especially after Frosinone trashed Napoli in the previous round they probably will play the game of their lives again to make this a historic run, there are thin margins and much will depend on the availability and form of a few select players that can really make the difference for us.

Nonetheless, we should still be able to get the job done though, even if it won’t be an easy task.
Everyone should expect it to be complicated. Frosinone are a decent team that is very motivated to take their chances in the coppa, having already eliminated Torino and Napoli. We are having to field a weaker lineup on top of that.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Great now im gonna be begging for Hasa and Nonge to play and mister is gonna make sure that doesnt happen.

but nah good for Hasa he deserves it.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
See, my friend, this is what differentiates the ones who understand football to those who pretty much don't. I don't care about numbers. Football isn't as simple as that. Money won't get us through tomorrow. And their top earner might play better than anybody on our team tomorrow. They've got a team capable of closing spaces and hit us on counter. We might control the game, have higher xG, but still lose. That's football. It's reality.

Tomorrow, there's a player called Soulé playing on their team who's probably very eager to prove himself. That is a player who might become our top earner in the future. He's not worse than anyone on our team, even if he's being paid less. It throws you monkey-eque logic out the window.

Even if our team is overall better. Football doesn't work like you think it does. Otherwise it wouldn't be as popular of a sport as it is.

No. Our second timers wouldn't walk past Frosinone. The best of them are playing for Frosinone.

On Rabiot I've got nothing more to say. I've been proven right, as usual. It would be a waste of time to discuss that with you. He's a fundamental part of our squad, and he's being paid in line with that. You wanted him gone before the season. God only knows where we'd be if some of you got to make real decisions.
This might be the most needlessly pompous and condescending post I've seen on this forum.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
See, my friend, this is what differentiates the ones who understand football to those who pretty much don't. I don't care about numbers. Football isn't as simple as that. Money won't get us through tomorrow. And their top earner might play better than anybody on our team tomorrow. They've got a team capable of closing spaces and hit us on counter. We might control the game, have higher xG, but still lose. That's football. It's reality.

Tomorrow, there's a player called Soulé playing on their team who's probably very eager to prove himself. That is a player who might become our top earner in the future. He's not worse than anyone on our team, even if he's being paid less. It throws you monkey-eque logic out the window.

Even if our team is overall better. Football doesn't work like you think it does. Otherwise it wouldn't be as popular of a sport as it is.

No. Our second timers wouldn't walk past Frosinone. The best of them are playing for Frosinone.

On Rabiot I've got nothing more to say. I've been proven right, as usual. It would be a waste of time to discuss that with you. He's a fundamental part of our squad, and he's being paid in line with that. You wanted him gone before the season. God only knows where we'd be if some of you got to make real decisions.
If this one is a troll then it deserves an award. What a mentally ill post otherwise. :rofl:
To summarize what he said:

"Football doesnt work the way you think it works, it works the way I say it works and how I want it to work"

What a clown. Even throaters dont know what to do with this one, they must be laughing their asses off right now. :grin:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
mckennie locatelli miretti, wow. kostic and weah as wingbacks, milik also starts. still hard to believe this is juventus in 2024

btw no soulé or enzo for frosinone

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It was important to progress and we did it quite comfortably against this Frosinone side which tbf didn’t really show up for the challenge.

Was quite surprising that they did not field their best XI in this one though, not sure if Di Francesco was perhaps counting on the game staying balanced untill the 2nd half and then to make some impact subs but it backfired? Either way it was too little too late, we totally outclassed them and the game seemed over long before half time despite us also still being wasteful and far from having our best XI out there.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Everyone apart from the back 3 gets a rest other than our own resident headless chicken who was out of gas for the last 15 minutes, despite him delivering two picture perfect crosses. It’s like the Jihadmaster is torturing him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Weston Pirlo MOM performance. Two insanely great assist. Milik rare hatrick, very well taken and he needed those goals too, as his performances have been lacking this season. Yildiz is an absolute gem - future world class player. Huge win and a lot of entertainment. Now let’s destroy #SarriBoyz over the two legs and make the Coppa final.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Weston Pirlo MOM performance. Two insanely great assist. Milik rare hatrick, very well taken and he needed those goals too, as his performances have been lacking this season. Yildiz is an absolute gem - future world class player. Huge win and a lot of entertainment. Now let’s destroy #SarriBoyz over the two legs and make the Coppa final.
Yeah ridiculous from Wes.

Great game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)