[Coppa Italia] Juventus 4-0 Frosinone [11th January, 2024 21:00 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Frosinone.png

London, United Kingdom Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 20:00 GMT
New Delhi, India Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 01:30 IST
New York, USA Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 15:00 EST
San Francisco, USA Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 12:00 PST
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 17:00 BRT

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Injury news update:

Rabiot: overloaded right thigh, will be rested against Frosinone.

Chiesa: swollen knee, trained separately and is being evaluated for Thursday.

Cambiaso: recovering from the flu, to be assessed for Thursday.

Kean and De Sciglio: continue their personalised training.

Alex Sandro has recovered.

(@_Morik92_)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Injury news update:

Rabiot: overloaded right thigh, will be rested against Frosinone.

Chiesa: swollen knee, trained separately and is being evaluated for Thursday.

Cambiaso: recovering from the flu, to be assessed for Thursday.

Kean and De Sciglio: continue their personalised training.

(@_Morik92_)
aside from cambiasso and rabiot none of the others matter

- - - Updated - - -

HARAM

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Soule to have a game like Cuadrado at Fiorentina against us.

Barrenechea to have a game like Chevanton at Lecce against us.

Kaio to have a game like Amauri at Palermo against us.

0-3.

Meltdown.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011

0-3.

Meltdown.
Soule scores another own goal and we get delegated to Serie B for match fixing

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I repeat.

We didnt lose once when playing A.Sandro this season ;)

- - - Updated - - -

0-3.

Meltdown.
and Gatti to score 4 Rabonnas...

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Excuse me my friend but Juve should beat this squad with 11 second teamer. Their opponent has a net team payroll of just over 13M. Their top earning player earns the same as Gatti. Slightly less than that great Max signing of MDS as a super sub.

No problem, we all know here anytime Rabiot might not be in the lineup, Patrizi gets worried. What worried me about Rabiot was being in the lineup the first 3 years here. You think he has earned his pay for 5 years at Juve? I think not..

Great to see his improved play last two years and if he continues I agree pay 7M, just continue with it being at 1 year intervals. I trust him slightly more than his mom. Smart lady getting him paid as one top serie a earnings and being a free agent, she has all the leverage
1704924643311.png

Jun 27, 2011
Excuse me my friend but Juve should beat this squad with 11 second teamer. Their opponent has a net team payroll of just over 13M. Their top earning player earns the same as Gatti. Slightly less than that great Max signing of MDS as a super sub.

No problem, we all know here anytime Rabiot might not be in the lineup, Patrizi gets worried. What worried me about Rabiot was being in the lineup the first 3 years here. You think he has earned his pay for 5 years at Juve? I think not..

Great to see his improved play last two years and if he continues I agree pay 7M, just continue with it being at 1 year intervals. I trust him slightly more than his mom. Smart lady getting him paid as one top serie a earnings and being a free agent, she has all the leverage
1704924643311.png
See, my friend, this is what differentiates the ones who understand football to those who pretty much don't. I don't care about numbers. Football isn't as simple as that. Money won't get us through tomorrow. And their top earner might play better than anybody on our team tomorrow. They've got a team capable of closing spaces and hit us on counter. We might control the game, have higher xG, but still lose. That's football. It's reality.

Tomorrow, there's a player called Soulé playing on their team who's probably very eager to prove himself. That is a player who might become our top earner in the future. He's not worse than anyone on our team, even if he's being paid less. It throws you monkey-eque logic out the window.

Even if our team is overall better. Football doesn't work like you think it does. Otherwise it wouldn't be as popular of a sport as it is.

No. Our second timers wouldn't walk past Frosinone. The best of them are playing for Frosinone.

On Rabiot I've got nothing more to say. I've been proven right, as usual. It would be a waste of time to discuss that with you. He's a fundamental part of our squad, and he's being paid in line with that. You wanted him gone before the season. God only knows where we'd be if some of you got to make real decisions.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)