[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [28th February, 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Mandzukic

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ref was awful for both teams.

Shouldn't have been a second penalty. But he made some bad calls throughout, how Koulibaly didn't get at least 1 yellow is a mystery.

Superb second half, terrible first. The tie should have been out of sight tonight.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"A penalty to Juve..and Dybala scores. Shocker
I'm not trying to be a defeatist but Icardi aint getting that call."

"How do the other teams play along with this crap? That's what I don't get tbh
Refs conditioning results and not the players"

"Rube are criminal cheating scum and they are not ashamed Italian football is scandalized by these criminals all the time."

"It was scandalous!! Just like Tonelli tweeted. Lets remember this referee"

- - - Updated - - -

Similar salty tears can be tasted in inda forum too.
They are the sweetest.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
"A penalty to Juve..and Dybala scores. Shocker
I'm not trying to be a defeatist but Icardi aint getting that call."

"How do the other teams play along with this crap? That's what I don't get tbh
Refs conditioning results and not the players"

"Rube are criminal cheating scum and they are not ashamed Italian football is scandalized by these criminals all the time."

"It was scandalous!! Just like Tonelli tweeted. Lets remember this referee"
can you tell them to suck a dick?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Shouldn't have been a second penalty. But he made some bad calls throughout, how Koulibaly didn't get at least 1 yellow is a mystery.

Superb second half, terrible first. The tie should have been out of sight tonight.
Amazing

from now on, just fucking kill the player but make sure you kinda breathe over the ball first :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Both our penalties were clear ones. It would have been a huge mistake from the ref if he didn't give them.
Yep. I don't see the controversy in either. Maybe they could have been given one for Albiol. Also their goal had a hint of offside, but would be ridiculous to whinge about it like Napoli fans do.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I thought the second pen never was in full speed, didn't seem that hard a call to make. Maybe I don't understand the rules enough. Getting the ball first for me was always a legal tackle for a keeper there. Basically we should have fucked up what was an easy scoring chance. Also thought the ref was generally garbage. Refs in general aren't good enough these days to keep up with the fear that follows them around. Far worse things happen in games that have nothing to do with Juve.

I can't remember many times where I sat and thought how good a ref was, but then I suppose they wouldn't stick in the mind.

In terms of our performance, chalk and cheese. It wasn't just a change of numbers on a piece of paper (or forum post), it was hunger and personnel. Lichtsteiner was poor, many of our players weren't putting enough into the game. The mentality was better second half. If you want to score you put better attackers on.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Nah, it was a penalty and more or less everyone confirms it from what I read. Reina did touch the ball first, but the ball was still in play and Cuadrado was gonna get it easily if he wasn't fouled. That was a crystal clear penalty. The problem there was that our penalty was given right after not giving a possible penalty to Napoli for what seemed like a Pjanic trip on Albiol.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Not a second penalty? :lol:
No offense, but sometimes I wonder if people know the rules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)