[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (24-Jan-2012) QF (27 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #544
    I thought the L was for Lazio.

In any case, it made them mad. :D
    Since he played for Lazio it could also mean Lazio.

But usually L sign has always stood for "Losers" as gesture. Seen players doing it many times.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Amazing game. I wish we trashed them 5 or 6-0. Look at my first post in this thread, Lamela is fucking cock.

Lichtsteiner :lol: :tup:

Ale was absolute boss. Borriello did well!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I don't know if I want Milan or Lazio. Milan always take Coppa like it's some village tournament while for Lazio it's gonna be THE clash of the season. 3 years ago Lazio eliminated us from Coppa semis. It would also mean that Milan will have to play 2 more matches and won't give them advantage over us in the scudetto race (unless they play reserves against us and go for injuring our players, something they're really good at).
    Yes, after saying this, I prefer Milan. I want them to eliminate Lazio on Thursday.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I don't know if I want Milan or Lazio. Milan always take Coppa like it's some village tournament while for Lazio it's gonna be THE clash of the season. 3 years ago Lazio eliminated us from Coppa semis. It would also mean that Milan will have to play 2 more matches and won't give them advantage over us in the scudetto race (unless they play reserves against us and go for injuring our players, something they're really good at).
    Yes, after saying this, I prefer Milan. I want them to eliminate Lazio on Thursday.
    Me too, I'd rather play Milan than Lazio in the semis.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    Conte wants to win all the games. Doesn't care what tournament it is. Thats the spirit unlike some people here didnt mind losing this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)