[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (24-Jan-2012) QF (21 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Beautiful win. Many differences between conte and other managers, one that stands out today his how he pumped his team up for a coppa italia game. For many seasons weve underestimated everything other than Serie A or the odd CL experience. In a game where even bonucci did well, its difficult for anyone to find many wrongs. Estigarribia, I like his style but he at times lacks the final product whethr it be it a pass or finish. Quaggy boots and Matri were great subs at a time to keep all the players on their toes and excited to start and do something. DP was fresh to start and once again the selection choice by conte was well thought. Im all up for this silver star. Weve got the depth to challenge both coppa and serie A.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was smiling throughout this game :) (except the usual missed chances), didnt hurt was watching it my Romanista bro, I thouroughly annoyed him by shouting OLÉEEEEEEE with the fans :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
What gesture did Licht do to the roma fans? And any video of what lamela did to Chiellini?
i saw it on replays and in every one of them it showed it from a bad angle but i think in one of them i noticed that when they were on the ground he kicked him althrough i could be mistaken it couldn't be looked very clearly

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
What gesture did Licht do to the roma fans? And any video of what lamela did to Chiellini?
Lichty showed a "L" sign that probably means Lazio, that pissed them all off.

Lamela kicked in the Chielo's tastes and got sent off. That's the only one way you can stop Giorgio.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
“The result is bad for us, but we must continue to work, because we are on the right track. I did not see Roma in any way inferior to Juventus, but the details make the difference.
All Roma did was hold possession well as we didn't have Vidal and Marchi hunting them down. It's all well and good holding possession but Roma did next to nothing with it, We had multiple chances and it could've ended 5-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)