[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Napoli (January 13th, 2010) (21 Viewers)

MOM

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Del Piero

• Diego

• Caceres

Results are only viewable after voting.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I agree we have been terrible all season.

Even the Roma game Totti hit the post at 2-1 and Melo got a 3rd in stoppage time, we weren't all over Roma by any means.

As for the Inter game, Caceres brought down Milito for a sure penalty, but it wasn't given.

Even today, Napoli had a handful of good chances which they luckily for Juve missed

And have we forgotten the rape we copped at home to Bayern? Juve Raped at home in UCL???

Our only real good game this year was against Sampdoria. That's all

Juve was a stronger side in Serie B
Why do you come up with this again.. Do you see the replay, it's Milito who stepped up on Caceres foot and lost his balance..

This result can't justify all the bad result before, but i'm glad that we going through..

4-3-1-2 formation with DP and 2 wide wingers (DC and Brazzo) is more active in attack rather than 4-3-1-2 with Marchisio and Melo, with Poulsen as DM.. Look like this is blessing in disguise from all our injured players.. Hope Ferrara see that

How did Grygera play in LB, is he good? I read that he replaced Grosso in 2nd half.. I just remember Grygera played as LB once in the past against Genoa, and he played good with 1 goal and 1 assist.. I actually can't stand Grosso anymore

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
How did Grygera play in LB, is he good? I read that he replaced Grosso in 2nd half.. I just remember Grygera played as LB once in the past against Genoa, and he played good with 1 goal and 1 assist.. I actually can't stand Grosso anymore

Same, I was glad to hear Juventus signed him earlier this season because when he played for Italy in the 2006 World Cup he played well but in club soccer while he was in Lyon I never heard much of him. I thought he would bring some magic in the defensive side to Juventus but I guess he's gone stale - or maybe he was always stale, but the in the World Cup he wasn't too bad. We need a new left back for sure, that's our main priority. Caceres can hold his own on the right, we're going to need a new center back to replace Cannavaro (I'm guessing it's going to be Legro, unless Juve can muster up cash to buy someone else) Chiellini as the other center back, and a new (quality) signing on the left. In addition to that we have to work on some signings in the mid-field and we're good to go. Iaquinta and Buffon come back, and we're back to Juventus magic, hopefully. :).....................:shifty: .................:snoop:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Same, I was glad to hear Juventus signed him earlier this season because when he played for Italy in the 2006 World Cup he played well but in club soccer while he was in Lyon I never heard much of him. I thought he would bring some magic in the defensive side to Juventus but I guess he's gone stale - or maybe he was always stale, but the in the World Cup he wasn't too bad. We need a new left back for sure, that's our main priority. Caceres can hold his own on the right, we're going to need a new center back to replace Cannavaro (I'm guessing it's going to be Legro, unless Juve can muster up cash to buy someone else) Chiellini as the other center back, and a new (quality) signing on the left. In addition to that we have to work on some signings in the mid-field and we're good to go. Iaquinta and Buffon come back, and we're back to Juventus magic, hopefully. :).....................:shifty: .................:snoop:
strikers! Amauri should definitely be replaced. Trezgol is injury prone and dp is not getting any younger.
atleast one super striker, 2 fullbacks, a sub with potential for camo & a cb sub

Mar 24, 2006
Yeah , i just saw our game's highlight , i wont comment on Ciro Ferrara simply because i can't judge from tactical field but from what i've seen , we did so well when attacking , those interceptions were rare and so effective :juventus: Caceres deserve a praise , Melo was good also , Diego and Del Piero just delicated with each other passes :juventus:
we are bit clumsy in the defense line , they need to glue more .

i'd like to see Guus here , but even if that didn't happen , Ciro just need to win consistently , that is the only way to please us again.

Forza Juventus

Ohh i forgot PDC , Elvin's gay lover was also goooodd

jbsal

Jul 25, 2008
I am not sure if you have been asleep since August, because something has been seriously wrong for most of this season, except three games (Roma/Samp/Inter). Lets make that 4 games now.

4 games...we have played decently and deserved to win. To me, that is absolutely dire for a team of Juve's stature, expectations, history.

The absolute minimum objectives for this season were a decent run in the champions league and a proper challenge for the serie A title. Both those objectives were dead by the first week of january. FAIL...FAIL.

Rather than battling it out with the two milanese clubs at the top of the table, we are instead scrapping with Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma for third spot.

Its a fucking disgrace. And one game does not prove, or even hint, that Ciro deserves longer to prove himself...
I agree -- juve llooking like crap - - cant pass / fouling opponents/ losin d ball / kickin d ball into space / - we are shit cause of Ciro - - and he stayin ???? -- - - i am so fed up - imagine i lookin to not renew my online membership cause of that assole -Ciro - - what a shit side my loved team has become................

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I thought it was a very good game from the team. Good movement, pressure and simple passing which we lacked, all season really.

I think the good performance with the result was a combination of napoli disrespecting us too much and giving us too much space and our team stepping up.

Big game from Diego, Alex and De Ceglie while Melo comes close to them.

Alex looked really lively and energetic, something we didn't see when he was playing before. Maybe he wasn't completely fit.

Diego kept most things simple and the same was with Melo. Didn't complicate things much which kept the flow of the team since both them were side to side.

DC had a very good game with his runs through the middle and some on the wing but not many good crosses. But hassled really and made a couple of good interchanges and passes :tup: keep it up.

Legro still scares me and grosso is a close second there (maybe I'm a bit harsh since he was injured).

Chiellini is just a rock and having more consistency which is something we didn't find last year.

Caceras is improving as well, but he still has the odd mistake here n there.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I completely forgot about this game. What happened? Did we play great or Napoli played their second team?

Most importantly, does this secure Ciro's chair? :sergio:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Decent game by us with, at times, some good football & nice moves. Napoli on the other hand played a pretty lacklustre game. They did trouble us a few times, but we were in control the entire game. Strange.

For the first time in quite a few games we actually tried to play some real football. I wonder if Ale's inclusion has something to do with that.

Manninger 6 - Did what was necessary. Few troubles.
Caceres 6 - Decent game, great assist
Legrottaglie 6 - Decent. Nothing special, but no complaints.
Chiellini 6,5 - Best of the back 4. I think we're all used to that.
Grosso 5,5 - One of the weaker players out there, but not exactly horrible either
Salihamidzic 5,5 - I saw some nice things of him, but he was not exactly consistent throughout the game.
Melo 6,5 - Best performance in a long while. I still saw some stuff that I don't like, but I guess I'll have to learn to live with that. I haven't seen him running that much / hard in many months.
De Ceglie 6,5 - I liked what I saw. For once.
Diego 6 - Involved, good workrate. Still needs to think & act faster at times though.
Del Piero 6,5 - Not a brilliant game, but he did score 2 goals so I know I'm satisfied. Nice to see his name on the scoresheet & I hope this was only the beginning.
Amauri 5 - Once again some quite crappy positioning.

Grygera 5,5 - Quiet game
Zebina -
Immobile -

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I liked De Ceglie and Sali's contributions yesterday. Plugging the holes where needed offensively and defensively, covered a lot of space and kept it simple enough. What you hope for from bit part players..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I liked De Ceglie and Sali's contributions yesterday. Plugging the holes where needed offensively and defensively, covered a lot of space and kept it simple enough. What you hope for from bit part players..
You back or is this just to fill your quota for the year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)