[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Napoli (January 13th, 2010) (21 Viewers)

MOM

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Del Piero

• Diego

• Caceres

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Many things happened today:

1- Del Piero played = he absorbed the pressure from the squad, lifted the teams spirit and did what he does best to the opponent.
2- We played 2 forwards = kept the pressure and presence on Napoli's side of the midfield AND took the pressure off our midfield.
3- We played simple football with the ball on the ground.
4- The players moved better.
5- With Del Piero's presence Diego was able to move better and create more.

A very good performance with a very decent result against a very good team who actually played well.

We need to take this performance and mentality to every game from now on.

Yeah, It was all Del Piero. :sergio:

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
I enjoyed that :D To say the least, this season has been a roller-coaster ride so far. Our 5-1 trashing of Sampdoria, the 3-1 pounding against Roma, the win over Inter and now this. And the horrible games everyone knows of by now. The team hungered for the win and got it :tup:

Chiellini made every player wearing blue his bitch, Diego is starting to show form, Melo is being more confident and Del Piero got his dose of goal that he needed. Still, not all is perfect. Out Full-Backs are unsatisfactory (not bad, yet not good enough), silly mistakes are still being made and I still have yet to see Amauri play as a proper striker.

But from here onward its uphill, or should be, Ferrara or not. Our guys needed that extra confidence boost, especially Del Piero and we have to remember that we played with half our potential strength, with guys like Marchisio, Camo, Sissoko, Iaq, Trez, Buffon still not available.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Finally Diego was played in position,
He is much more of a danger when he is facing the opp. rather the playing with is back to gole, like he did so far when Ciro put him under a lone striker,
With two in fonrt of him he got a lot more space also

Cheillini was dominating todays, he will be a lagend in two years time.

Lets hope Ciro would step up next game.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Marceℓℓo;2316861 said:
Meh,I don't give a flying fuck if the win means we'll keep Ciro.I'm just happy because we played a very good match and the players showed that they want to continue with Ciro.Fine with me:tup:

Forza Juve,Forza Ciro.
Indeed the stick can usually sway things the other way. The rocky quote may have something to do with this to develop a positive response but overall its a nice breather... for how long tho it remains to be seen.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
melo, diego and caceres today showed class. DC also was very good...

anwyay. our players showed real passion. i hope they know something more than we do...

ferrara did nothing special for one more time. he copied exactly werder's formation some years before. the players are those who played like champions...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)