[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Napoli (January 13th, 2010) (14 Viewers)

MOM

• Chiellini

• Melo

• Del Piero

• Diego

• Caceres

Results are only viewable after voting.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Bravo Juve. Some1 lit a fire under them tonight, mainly in the 2nd half when they were playing at an intensity we have become used to NOT seeing. I wonder what happened behind the scenes to spur this kind of response.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We must remember that Napoli weren't playing their best lineup for a majority of that game...
You must remember we did lose to Catania and the likes, when we had less injuries than we do now. It´s a start, we saw good motivation and spirit, something that´s been severely missed.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Meh,I don't give a flying fuck if the win means we'll keep Ciro.I'm just happy because we played a very good match and the players showed that they want to continue with Ciro.Fine with me:tup:

Forza Juve,Forza Ciro.

Feb 4, 2009
You must remember we did lose to Catania and the likes, when we had less injuries than we do now. It´s a start, we saw good motivation and spirit, something that´s been severely missed.
I agree it's a start, all I'm saying is we can't get too excited only to be angry and confused next Serie A match if we get humiliated again

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Good game for Juve, I think almost everyone played well, Caceres, Chiellini, Del Piero, Melo and Diego in particular. Amauri was horrible today we should really consider selling him..

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Diego ozzed class today when he found space he was unstoppable. His goal was class. Melo when he keeps it simple he is a beast. Del Piero despite sacoring two goals still looks rusty and had a really poor game, he came into it near the end but 2 goals flattered him. Good team performance, this win was down to the players not the manager.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
This can only be a huge confidence boost for the whole team! Smiling while playing. This is something I haven't seen in a while.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Many things happened today:

1- Del Piero played = he absorbed the pressure from the squad, lifted the teams spirit and did what he does best to the opponent.
2- We played 2 forwards = kept the pressure and presence on Napoli's side of the midfield AND took the pressure off our midfield.
3- We played simple football with the ball on the ground.
4- The players moved better.
5- With Del Piero's presence Diego was able to move better and create more.

A very good performance with a very decent result against a very good team who actually played well.

We need to take this performance and mentality to every game from now on.

This team was built to play with 2 forwards and 3 men midfield, lets stick with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)